Hot Toys Will Turner/James Dean reviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah - they have the standard plastic tray with plastic lid(s). And still too many twisties.

Actually Mike, I am an idiot for asking that. I read your review on Will, and you had explained that. I simply forgot is all. Love the added sponge like treatment.

Mike, as a fellow collector who has the Exclusive Spike Premium Format, if you didn't have him yet, and you had a choice between the normal Ex out of 350 or the AP, and a hand signed Ex PF No. 6 out of 6 for 100 more, which route would you take?

Actually Mike, I am an idiot for asking that. I read your review on Will, and you had explained that. I simply forgot is all. Love the added sponge like treatment.

Mike, as a fellow collector who has the Exclusive Spike Premium Format, if you didn't have him yet, and you had a choice between the normal Ex out of 350 or the AP, and a hand signed Ex PF No. 6 out of 6 for 100 more, which route would you take?

If I'm not spending anything extra for the AP, I'd get the AP. But the extra $100 makes it a tougher sell...But I'm a sucker for stuff that like the AP, so I'd probably cave and go that route. To be honest, it's not like there's really that big of a market for them, but like I said, I'm a sucker sometimes.

Back