Hot Toys - Where's my Punisher?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello to everybody!!
I'm new in this world of 1:6, I start my collection 3 weeks ago, thanks for all the reviews in this site I have what I want and love.
My list:
Blade special edition box Medicom.
Ghost Rider Medicom.
Spider-Man 3 regular, Black and Venom from Medicom.
Woverine Medicom.
Superman Hot Toys.
I order all full set(5 figures) from Batman TDK with the Tumbler and the Batpod Hot Toys.
Iron Man I, II and III and Hell Boy with Sapien from Hot Toys.
I saw the movie Punisher:War Zone four times, I love that movie, I'm looking everywhere if some company like HOT TOYS maybe make The Punisher like Ray Stevenson head (the best Frank Castle) no rumors...nothing, why not make one?, we can help each and other with some tips(weapons, vest...bla,bla,bla), we have the sculptor CHRIS HOWES I contac him( he answer me...say YES!!!) he can make the head, and Hot Toys have the body and the rest is easy, just we need work together and get what we LOVE our own PUNISHER: WAR ZONE, why not JIGSAW TOO!!! this dream can be true if we work TOGETHER.:banana

Ak, I hate that figure. I've got 2 somewhere - but the clothes are big and baggy, the body is loose and awkward and the head sculpt is one ugly SOB. The weapons are oversized and awkward too.

Oh? then again frank castle is usualy depicted as a fairly ugly dude. Can anyone recomend a good hot toys compatable headsculpt for use on The punisher?
hmmm... perhaps the hero heads dirty harry.....

I really could care less about the movie as nothing about it impresses me that much, but ray looks good and i know hot toys would do an awesome figure with great costume and guns and stuff, it'd be a cool Punisher figure, not nessecarily any movie figure just cool punisher figure.

So i'd be down for it, i'd also like to see them do a 10" rubber muscle suit bodied hulk from incredible hulk could be sweet.

Sorry, 10' or the 1/6 scale equivilent, my brain thought one thing and ran with it, and when it gets going its hard to catch.

Hello!
We can made one, like Ray Styevenson, read my post #21, thanks!:naughty

Hello!
We can made one, like Ray Styevenson, read my post #21, thanks!:naughty

The headsculpt is the least of our worries. If it was, I would have contact Chris before you.

The biggest problem here is the oufit! You're not just going to find a Punisher outfit. Everything is pretty much going to have to be hand made.

I'm probably just going to make a simpler Punisher. Like the T-shirt wearing Bradstreet kind.

What I'm planning for my outfit isnot to hard. i'm gonna get one of those triad toys black bodysuits, and either get an iron on tshirt transfer and put the skull on that way, or get out the paints and put the skull on that way. for pants, some simple sway black tac pants, black combat boots, , and to quote neo "guns, lots of guns"

ok! sounds like I can have some help from you guys for the bodysuits, I'm new in this world 1:6, just I would like have my Punisher from the last movie, most I collect from movies ,not from comics.

Ak, I hate that figure. I've got 2 somewhere - but the clothes are big and baggy, the body is loose and awkward and the head sculpt is one ugly SOB. The weapons are oversized and awkward too.

The head sculpt is one of my favorites. The rest of the figure is garbage. I bashed my own. Punishier is prolly the easiest figure to make, just put him in black and add a bunch of guns.

:eek::My friend we talking about looks like the new Punisher (Ray Stevenson), the same treatment like Hot Toys.

I wonder why this and the Ghost Rider franchise can't take off?

Actually Ghost Rider did surprisingly well. But it had a much bigger budget.

A custom movie Punisher wouldn't be too tough to put together - there are probably existing Dragon pieces for just about all of the costume parts. They may not be black though.

The headsculpt is the least of our worries. If it was, I would have contact Chris before you.

The biggest problem here is the oufit! You're not just going to find a Punisher outfit. Everything is pretty much going to have to be hand made.

I'm probably just going to make a simpler Punisher. Like the T-shirt wearing Bradstreet kind.

We can find all we need in this site or maybe other places...came on, we need to try to make one Punisher:War Zone!!.:wacky

Back