• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys warmachine mark2 diecast,t800 mm117,dxt800 weapons set,superman,luke,dx

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kairus

Super Freak
Reaction score
HEY GUYS im having some health problems and need some cash for medical bills.
heres are some of my hot toys thier im pristine condition. im a seriouse collector and keep super care of my figures.
they all come with the brown shipper.

HOT TOYS WAR MACHINE MARK2 DIECAST. 300 shipped PLUS paypal fee. SOLD.................
war machine has a tiny very tiny paint scuff on the abb area. very small not very noticeable.
all the lights work figure is in perfect shape.
comes with brown shipper box.
2pslydf.jpg

29z6eq0.jpg

2a9wr37.jpg

T800 MM117 FIGURE IS IN PRISTINE CONDITION PRACTICALLYNEW IF YOU WANT IT WITH THE DX ARSENAL 300 SHIPPED PLUS PAYPAL FEE.
T800 SERPARATE 200 PLUS SHIPPING.
DX ARSENAL 90 PLUS SHIPPING. COMES WITH ORIGINAL BOX BOX IN GOOD CONDITION no shipper box brown.
eil891.jpg

15ea3rn.jpg

SUPERMAN CHRISTOPHER REEVE 150 PLUS SHIPPING. MISSING DIORAMA OF ICE. EVERYTHING ELSE IS COMPLETE. HIS BELT IS LOOSE BUT WORKS JUST FINE. COMES WITH BROWN SHIPPER BOX.SOLD
e9ul8i.jpg

9tfmn7.jpg

w1rx2r.jpg

2j4sthv.jpg

sc6nmc.jpg

LUKE DX 300 shipped plus papal fee.
FIGURE IS COMPLETE IN PRISTINE CONDITION.
COMES WITH BROWN SHIPPER BOX
jzfn1u.jpg

2uypoaf.jpg

2zits7b.jpg

Last edited:
bummpppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Last edited:
no sorry the Terminator weapons and Terminator are not available anymore. thanks

Back