Hot Toys Vs Sideshow Bobafett 1/4 scale Video

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a simple Hot toys vs Sideshow 1/4 scale Bobafett
comparison. Hope you like it.. I don't know much about Bobafett screen accurate detail
just point out the different between by Hot toys 1/4 figure and sideshow PF.
Hope you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9suoKlQ56I

Thanks so much for this. You did a great job, and it was very informative. I hope you decide to make a longer video in the future, showing more comparisons with the knee armor, shin tools, hand details, chest armor, etc. I would've loved a 45 minute video!

Thanks, again!

Thanks so much for this. You did a great job, and it was very informative. I hope you decide to make a longer video in the future, showing more comparisons with the knee armor, shin tools, hand details, chest armor, etc. I would've loved a 45 minute video!

Thanks, again!

Yes i feel is a little too short too. ok. will be more detail on each other for my next video. Thanks for head up : )

Great video, though move it to the main section, not the customs so more people can see it.

But wow - the HT one looks like a great improvement over the SSC PF in so many ways. Just looks more realistic.

Great video, though move it to the main section, not the customs so more people can see it.

But wow - the HT one looks like a great improvement over the SSC PF in so many ways. Just looks more realistic.

Glad to hear that. ok will repost in main tread.
Thanks for suggestion.

Great Video.. While the details of the HT looks way better then Sideshow.. And the helmet is more accurate .. It looks like its hard to pose the HT to make it look like a realistic statue and not like a doll/Figure ..

Back