Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Joker Collectible Figure (in development)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot this thread even existed.

4025273+_c4f2c9a531515812246f822a2ffc887e.jpg

Please hold, this discussion will be moved to the DC boards momentarily.

Sigh... yup.

Don't even bother going to that thread after the moving :lol
Video game discussion under DC section... Such BS.

I usually avoid the BS sec.. I mean DC section :lol.

I was personally the reason these threads stayed in the Video Games section so long. I guess they finally got moved in to the DC section pit.

Kudos for keeping the discussion here for as long as it lasted. That thread belonged to us gamers, and it's pretty obvious that many of the folks over at the DC boards (who have probably never played a video game in their lives) will not be as appreciative of this figure as we are. It's disheartening that there's already so much whining about the rubber going on... that's all they ever do there.

All about dat traffic and affiliation $$$.

giphy.gif

Spoiler Spoiler:

Happen to stumble over your general question but my answer is yes. And though I think it was a brilliant move in City, I mostly regretted the reveal in Origins and said focus, which imo should've just dropped hints.

But yeah I do really hope so too, but we're in luck, because the devs have said that the AK world will absolutely be a
Spoiler Spoiler:

So I' think we're safe with that particular plot issues!

Happen to stumble over your general question but my answer is yes. And though I think it was a brilliant move in City, I mostly regretted the reveal in Origins and said focus, which imo should've just dropped hints.

But yeah I do really hope so too, but we're in luck, because the devs have said that the AK world will absolutely be a
Spoiler Spoiler:

So I' think we're safe with that particular plot issues!

I hated Origins Joker.... and Batman......and Bane......and the whole damn thing... ridiculous game
I don't even consider it part of the series anymore :dunno

I didnt know this thread existed, I see some protos in the pic that we're definitely cancelled, Prometheus, Robocop(2014) :rotfl

So this is not happening ?????

Very curious to see the paintwork on this. When it's eventually shown. I'm gonna get a new PS3 soon since mine crapped out a few month back, gonna replay AA and AC again.

Say what you want but origins Batman is by far the best designed look for all four games. And it would not require a lame rubber suit if they ever made a figure of it.
I hated Origins Joker.... and Batman......and Bane......and the whole damn thing... ridiculous game
I don't even consider it part of the series anymore :dunno

I didnt know this thread existed, I see some protos in the pic that we're definitely cancelled, Prometheus, Robocop(2014) :rotfl

So this is not happening ?????

Ok, you guys really like the underwear look from the first two games?

I love classic Batman too, but if I have a choice I like sans bloomers on the outside. The origins outfit looks more like actual combat gear. That's just my personal preference though. Unfortunately, the Hot Toys figure isn't really doing a good job of capturing the game look as far as the body goes. It doesn't have the correct proportions and makes him look flabby.

You said it best he looks like he really is wearing his underwear on the outside in the comic and animation its fine but here its so noticeable unlike the superman chris reeves but here its glaring

Do you even know what undies look like? Besides, it's even more distracting when they remove the briefs (MOS, New 52). If it aint' broke.. :cuckoo:

Why does combat gear have to equal plates and armour **** everywhere?

It's clearly stated the suits before AO where Kevlar plated between the materials, it's just as combat ready a supposedly 'armoured' suit that keeps being mentioned

Back