hot toys vent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

T.bowen

Super Freak
Reaction score
any one else feel the frustation with hot toys figure choices batman,ironman,batman,ironman,predator,predator.then a couple of fly balls.
I wish that the mgs figs where beeing worked on most of the revield figs have came too pass,but they just keep buying up licences and revisiting the same old franchises....Dont get me wrong i love the quality and there are some awsome figures some i have myself.
1/4: scale figures???? whyyyyyy
1/6: copycating enterbay and medicom????
lets not forget the leeking comedian.Q.C??
most of the figures that will sell great have to be custom made.
vent or defend
go
:gah:

yes mate theres alot of us that feel the same. My blood boils everytime i see iron man mentioned, This character went un-noticed for years & years i only remember it when i was a kid reading the comics like 30 yr ago, then all of a sudden a few movies come out & the world goes crazy for iron man???? They are wasting so much precious time on the same old crap instead of providing variety, i'd rather just have 1 figure from say 15 different licenses in my collection just for the variety,

Until they stop making the iron man movies & batman comes to an end i think were gonna be stuck with it like this for a long time yet

Judging by the number of 'why I'm pissed at Hot Toys' threads that have been breeding like rabbits of late, I'd say you are well and truly on your own there T.

:gah:

I am sure you will get a different type of venting on this thread by some other individuals. :violin

But yes, my complaint would be that the licences that they already have prototypes for - from the movies don't do so well - get pushed back and back in the schedule, and get lost among the re-issues (Light cycle I am looking at you).

Then there are the ones they announce without pics (eg. Green Lantern) and we never hear about them again. :gah:

its good to know im not alone.nevermore
they droped the ball on the video game figures too,id dare say that video games are more enjoyable to most 1/6 collectors than movies.
Im with you on the"1 figure from say 15 different licenses"they waste so much potential.

Stupid HT.

I wish they'd make me a Thor, Odin, Flynn, Dastan, Perseus, Godfather, Reeve Supes, Routhe Supes, Jor-El, Indy, Jack Sparrow, Keaton Bats, Nich Joker, something from Rocky, something from Rambo, anything from Aliens, T1 Arnie, T2 Arnie, anything from TS would be cool, a Captain America, oooh a Red Skull, an Ape or two...maybe three, Blade, Wolverine, a Spiderman, now that would be awesome!...RoboCop, a Will Turner, Black Widow...

:D

Nova probably passed out from excitement at seeing this thread and thinking of all the dribble he could write in reply. His mind just overloaded. He's at his computer now, his face flat on his keyboard, blood coming out of his ears and nose, and a strange foam bubbling from his mouth.

its good to know im not alone.nevermore
they droped the ball on the video game figures too,id dare say that video games are more enjoyable to most 1/6 collectors than movies.
Im with you on the"1 figure from say 15 different licenses"they waste so much potential.

very true, quite dissapointed in the lack of the games stuff, still waiting on the metal gear stuff & i hope there gonna pick up the licence for RE retribution & maybe revisit some of the older movies, They are capable of doing an awesome job with nemisis, & i think pyramid head from silent hill would be a good start to there 1/4 figures :yess:

I share your sentiment, but I'm more frustrated by the slow price hike than anything else, The new figures are going to be $200+ very soon.

id love to see a gerard buttler from gamer or soap or price from cod, dante from the new or old dmc.
even a tom cruise from ghost protocol.
let us know what you would like to see hot toys make.
we need hot toys to start more polls to see what the fans want insted of buying blockbuster licences that turn out crap.

just doesn't like re-release , if they are collectable figure.

calm down fellas.

just plastic toys.....plastic toys... :rotfl

i am sick of 80% of the For Sale thread get spammed by hot toys. We should have a separate section just for hot toy crap, and leave the for sale section for sideshow and everything else.

calm down fellas.

just plastic toys.....plastic toys... :rotfl

i am sick of 80% of the For Sale thread get spammed by hot toys. We should have a separate section just for hot toy crap, and leave the for sale section for sideshow and everything else.
You do know there is a nifty "search" option right?

Who cares. Buy what you like and don't buy what you don't. :dunno

:goodpost::exactly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back