Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I could've been a ****** about it....like I would normally. But then I rememberd this isnt Spawn.com. So its cool. :D

I would be very disappointed if the Hong paint job wormed it's way into production, I just dont like crying mascara Joker.

Me neither.. or the kool-aid drips from the lips but overall, that paint job is crazy. I would take that over what I'll be getting with the mass production BR Joker any day. Either way I'm happy though.. that BR Joker is nice. This Two-Face looks top notch so far too. I seriously need a V1. Joker. I just don't want the head. I think I'm gonna have to try and bargain with someone to trade the V1. Joker minus the head for my entire BR Joker minus the new Head sculpt and Machine Gun. I doubt anyone will go for that though.

:(

i know i've already said this, and i'm saying it again...hehehe...i am so impressed w/ HT's paint technique...that dent paint job, the stubble, the realistic skin look, it just comes together so nicely. i haven't combed thru this site yet to find out how, but i'd love to learn more about how HT goes about making this possible.

i was not going to pre-order this fig at all b/c of money constraints and my desire to eat...but when the proto pics finally hit full-on, i may cave and go back to Joe and just hand him my credit card.:)

AFR

If you don't plan on displaying "Harvey Dent" you could keep the figure just as Two-Face and then EAT the Harvey Dent head. Could help with that situation. Or.. maybe make it worse. Probably worse. Yeah.. definitely worse.

I don't know, I think the way HT set up Dent/two Face with the intchangeable parts is proabably for the better. Having two seperate figures would have driven up the price and I don't think to many poeple are inclined to own a seperate Harvey figure since having to pay extra.

It's tiny but finally some full shots.

20081012110612502.jpg.jpg

Can't wait to see larger pics. I have no problem saying this is my most anticipated figure I have on preorder. C'mon HOT TOYS. Spoil me with images!

Damn Aaron Eckhart kicks ass.It's great to have such a rich character done justice finally,on the screen and in this medium too.

Damn Aaron Eckhart kicks ass.It's great to have such a rich character done justice finally,on the screen and in this medium too.

You said it. Two-Face was always my favorite villain from Batman. That's why TDK kicked so much ass to me (well and the fact the movie ruled!). So looking forward to this figure.

Thanks darren, can anyone blow these up?

As Ron Howard would say in the simpsons
'Not well.......but i'll give it a shot' :p
That's about as much as i could squeeze out of it without loosing too much detail.
20081012110612502_jpg.jpg

We need a real photoshop genius who can take all those big pictures, and splice them together into one super picture, revealing all :D

Last edited:
Arghhh.....this is way past teasing. How can he be so cruel......
Off to bed. Hopefully he'll have it up when I wake up.
In the mean time here are all of the teasers he has up.

20081010083004349.jpg.jpg

20081011024343145.jpg.jpg

20081011024412670.jpg.jpg
20081011012919454.jpg.jpg

20081011045358362.jpg.jpg

20081012084836689.jpg.jpg

20081012084843776.jpg.jpg
20081012084850133.jpg.jpg

20081012110612502.jpg.jpg
20081012084828595.jpg.jpg

Back