Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT did warn us to clear our shelves. Even though I made my own Bruce Wayne, I'd buy this one too. If I know one is coming in a suit, then I'm glad I went casual for my BB version and will probably go casual for the TDK head as well.

Posted the rest of my Mighty Muggs in the custom section, but thought I'd post this here
Group1115.jpg

oh dear gawd...

...why does HT always taunt and tantalize me w/ such amazing sculpts??#$%$#@!!!!

i soooo wanna get this, but the money's just not there.:(

AFR

I am absolutely loving the rigth side of the face... but the burnt side not so much... almost looks like black mask.

I am absolutely loving the rigth side of the face... but the burnt side not so much... almost looks like black mask.

The newsletter is usually after midnight (PST) on Sunday isn't it? They have to reveal it this week.

As for the burned side, we haven't seen a clear pic yet, but I have a feeling that we won't be disappointed in the least.

I know, I'm already sold.. and If I have to do some minor touch ups when it arrives.. I don't mind.. the fact that it has a sculpted neck has the a edge over the medicom for me.

I use to like having the neck joint on the figure, but now the more I look at it the more ridculous it looks to me... I liked the sculpted neck option... unless they do it REALLY good like enterbay.. I don't like the sideprofiles of the neck joint..

Back