Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cornerstorecomics has it listed for quarter 1 2009 which sounds more reasonable. I don't think Hot Toys ever listed a product 7-8 months in advance.

Well, not to bursts bubbles around here cuz I'm eager like everyone else, but this is the only figure from Hot Toys in this line to be teased like it has, so it's possible they're still finishing things up and we may not see a prototype for a bit and maybe some of the dealers have selling information but the figure isn't ready for unveiling.

Well, not to bursts bubbles around here cuz I'm eager like everyone else, but this is the only figure from Hot Toys in this line to be teased like it has, so it's possible they're still finishing things up and we may not see a prototype for a bit and maybe some of the dealers have selling information but the figure isn't ready for unveiling.

You are using a teaser to predict when a product will be released? If anything the other TDK products were teased without any pics. From the teaser the prototype is running along pretty well. Two-Face will not be released in 7-8 months! I'll gladly eat my words if I'm wrong. I expect shots from magazines to show up next week and an official announcement from Hot Toys the week after.

If the full prototype is done and ready to show in the next 2 weeks, then there's no reason it shouldn't ship within first quarter 2009, unless there's something to how they achieve his damaged coat that requires extra care/work to do it in production.

I'm the optimist, I say early 09!

HT is killing with all the pre-orders (two product lines) due to ship Oct - Feb: TDK (new suit), IM Mark II, IM Mark III, BRJ, Two-Face and lets not forget Batmobile and Tumbler...:duh

It's not about "deserves", it's about what would look cooler and sell better. Scarecrow is a villain with a creepy mask. Therefore, he wins.
right you are. I know I would be far more likely to pick up a Scarecrow than a Gordon
Joe said this figure will be released in April/May so we still have a while to wait
My Wallet says :blissy!

Back