Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, April/May... I can only guess Hot Toy's has it in the mockup stages.

Damn, April/May... I can only guess Hot Toy's has it in the mockup stages.

Well, I would assume WB kept Two-Face's look under tight security, including not even letting Hot Toys see it, so I'd imagine they've only just recently really been working on it, early prototype. They may have been able to get images to get a head start on his costuming, but the portrait I'm sure is pretty fresh, so the release will be back to standard Hot Toys scheduling.

So, I didn't want to read 8 pages, but from the last few comments I gather people are worried a HT 2 face won't sell? Really? Barring a crappy sculpt or something I think he's going to sell very well.

April/May. That's like more than half a year away, very out of character for HT to start taking pre-orders for something that's still so far away. Their pattern has always been about three months before the release.

April/May. That's like more than half a year away, very out of character for HT to start taking pre-orders for something that's still so far away. Their pattern has always been about three months before the release.

Got a hot product, ride the wave. JBR, IM Mark II, Two-Face all due in 09. Seems standards have changed which is crappy.

That said, I placed my pre-order :rolleyes:

No wonder SRP is $175.

Looks like everyone got their wish:

2-in-1 Dent/Two-Face!

From Cornerstone:

Pre-Order
Estimated Arrival 1st Qtr 2009
Harvey Dent/Two-Face! This imported piece will come with two heads (one Harvey and one Two-Face), two sets of hands, and two coats (pre-burn and post-burn.)

"Harvey Dent/Two-Face! This imported piece will come with two heads (one Harvey and one Two-Face), two sets of hands, and two coats (pre-burn and post-burn.)"

All of you who said Hot Toys wouldn't do a 2 in 1 because they wanted to sell Harvey Dent separately..........take that :D

Is this for real or just plain speculation? Take note that we have no official word and pics from HT yet. My local HT dealer when asked about pre-ordering Two-Face said they will inform me when it is official.

Yes! Two heads and suits. That makes me happier than you can imagine. Although, I doubt many of us would display the unburned head over the burned one, it's great to have the option.

It always made sense for HT to raise the price and do a 2-in-1, rather than sell a "guy in a suit" Dent separately.

This is why I don't see a Gordon coming.

Back