Hot Toys Two Face for $5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks MeguiarsEM & Good Luck! I will be doing this on a mothly basis at our booth and will try one on here for boardies who are not local!

Hey guys, I just had a question.

I've never heard of Frank & Sons and I was wondering if you guys could tell me a little more about it. I saw it referred to in here as a poor mans Comic Con and that's it's free. That appeals to me cause basically I can't really afford to go to Comic Con. :lol So any info would be appreciated.

Also good luck to everyone who entered the raffle and it's really cool of you that your holding it Q! :rock

here's a info Video....Try it you like it =0)
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/zgx9TZOjg8k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/zgx9TZOjg8k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hello Havok,

Its worth going at least once, just to check it out. There are different vendors with all types of toys & collectibles and sometimes some better deals than retail stores.

Best part, the show is free..... Come by and say hello! Wednesdays are less people so you can shop more comfortable and Saturdays are usually crowded from 11am-3pm.

Its my pleasure doing the raffle, its actually a fun thing to do!

Thanks for the info guys! I went to the Frank & Son website and it looks like a great time. I think it's awesome that it's open every Wednesday and Saturday. I'll definitely be going at some point, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Thanks again and good luck once more to everyone entered in the raffle. :duff

So did you say we can buy tickets online even if we aren't in the area? If so I will gladly buy one.

Sorry jmotto, this is a raffle for socal boardies who will be at our booth. This is for fun. I am thinking of doing one on the boards for non local boardies and the winner would pay the shipping.

Some pictures of Q's booth from yesterday:

IMG_0107.jpg
IMG_0106.jpg
IMG_0105.jpg
IMG_0097.jpg
IMG_0090.jpg
IMG_0092.jpg

WOW! Great pics commtech.... Quit that voice acting, you should be a PHOTOGRAPHER!

Thanks for sharing the pics of my booth to our fellow boardies.

Back