Hot Toys Truetype Original Caucasian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinLuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone know what actor the sculpt is supposed to represent?

246body_Cau01_3x4.jpg

Actually Fistful is right. I always had a hunch it was Bale, but the deep circles under the eyes and the somewhat wide ears threw me off.

Here is Hot Toys Tom Cruise:
aviatorf14004.jpg

Is it really Christian Bale or Tom Cruise? I couldn't see it :p

I have one of these but unfortunately, I find the skin tone really too pale! White as a ghost! I don't really customize my figures so haven't attempted to cover him up.

The worse thing was I got the body so that I could use it for a NAVY SEAL CQB set I got which is all-black. The paleness of his skin really makes him stand out, I don't know what kind of stealth missions he could go for!

Some skin-tone comparisons with a BBI figure.

SWATandSEALCQB.jpg

SWATandSEALCQB02.jpg

SWATandSEALCQB03.jpg

SEALCQB05.jpg

SEALCQB04.jpg

SEALCQB03.jpg

SEALCQB02.jpg

SEALCQB01.jpg

The latest release is much better in terms of skin-tone, looks like Wentworth Miller from Prison Break.

TrueType01.jpg

TrueType00.jpg

The version in between those two looks like David Beckham.

Yeah, unfortunately I can't find any of those around - more like, I got into this hobby late!

Managed to get the Asian (Michael Wong) and this pale Caucasian one.

HotToysMichaelWong.jpg

CopandSWAT01.jpg

CopandSWAT02.jpg

CopAutoRifle01.jpg

I'm looking for this Caucasian True Types head myself, so if anyone has just the head somewhere in the parts bin, let me know!!!

Headsculpt is French actor Alain Delon. It was first used on the Hot Toys GIGN (French SWAT ) figure.

Back