Hot Toys True Type Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know who you are Gambit. :lol

Gambit-remy-lebeau-gambit-5768930-1024-768.jpg

Last edited:
Tempting to use this for a Gambit bash to go with Wolverine, but then, Wolverine and Gambit but no Sabertooth from Origins wouldn't quite seem right. Would be nice if some new body had a Schreiber sculpt just sans facial hair and you could just add some and have a Sabertooth.

Yeah, I see them on eBay, that's where I bought the Joker items, but the best I could get it there is $60 including the often inexplicable postage cost to Australia. It's tough to pay when in the past these bodies were just $20 and when it's certain that down the line they'll come about in some form for that price again. At $60 too it seems like it'd be better value to buy something like a Tony Stark or Aldo Raine figure and take what I need from there and sell off the rest.

I'm really happy just to wait until new TrueTypes come out, but how long that will be I don't know, that's what I'm wondering here.

I also searched for a narrow shoulder TruType to put my DX's police outfit on but wasn't willing to pay the price plus another 30 Euros shipping to Germany (can't find any here) so I just got a regular TrueType and he still looks great.....to be honest with you, unless you have him posed with his arms straight down by his side you can't even tell the difference!:joy

Back