Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rant post
First Hot Toys Rey (Force Awaken) body Second Bo Katan Body (The Armorer have the same body)
I can not understand why Mandalorian line of figure for female characters have these crap single bend on knee and elbow body.
I bought Rey body just to compare what they could have used instead of crappy new body
Sure it just need a bigger neck peg and hand peg that could have been easily done by hot toys.
View attachment 622009View attachment 622008
I recommend keeping the original body and replacing just the arms. The original body is proportionally a bit larger, so the clothing is a bit loose on Rey's body. If you replace the arms, it is less noticeable. I think Rey's arm sockets are a tad undersized for the holes on Bo-Katan's body. So I recommend cutting the fingertips off surgical gloves and stuffing them in the holes to make up the difference in size. If you need to, you can actually use two finger tips per socket. The latex will help with the articulation, as it creates enough friction to keep the arms in place when lifted.

I recommend keeping the original body and replacing just the arms. The original body is proportionally a bit larger, so the clothing is a bit loose on Rey's body. If you replace the arms, it is less noticeable. I think Rey's arm sockets are a tad undersized for the holes on Bo-Katan's body. So I recommend cutting the fingertips off surgical gloves and stuffing them in the holes to make up the difference in size. If you need to, you can actually use two finger tips per socket. The latex will help with the articulation, as it creates enough friction to keep the arms in place when lifted.
I have replace the body three times now and all of my required modifications
I used
Third Party Female Body (Cheap body very fraqile)
S17B (Require most modification)
HT Rey Body (Required Modding the neck peg and hand pegs)
Also with The Armorer I did the exactly that
3B70D480-8A5C-432D-9246-332BF17135E8.jpeg

Attachments

• 4B94003A-6694-412E-BCC2-0F51DF3151B5.jpeg
    4B94003A-6694-412E-BCC2-0F51DF3151B5.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • F61FE439-9659-4A9A-AAF7-E43B26E4B21D.jpeg
    F61FE439-9659-4A9A-AAF7-E43B26E4B21D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 4DB6410D-BA15-470A-A4AC-A9CD0925DB03.jpeg
    4DB6410D-BA15-470A-A4AC-A9CD0925DB03.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
A fellow collector inquired about the availability of (Star Wars) figures as he hadn't got his invoice yesterday. It seems they anticipated invoices as they are expecting figures to hit the warehouse next week. Most orders should be packed and sent by February the 15th.
Thanks for the heads up. That’s probably the worst possible timing for me though so I’ll have to tell them to delay my shipping for another fortnight to be safe.

If that happens, and there’s nothing from Andor, I’ll probably be done with Hot Toys. There are plenty other awesome lines and figures to consider now like Ryu and Aragorn. Tweaked rereleases and more Mandalorians won’t cut it for me.

Hmm, I presume initially their costumes will remain identical to the previous season? It'd be somewhat surprising if they do for the whole third season. Also, to my eye Bo-Katan looks aged more 🤔?

THIS is now the reason they went the way they did for the 1st version of Bo,because the 2nd figure will no doubt be coming this yr as a PO....and super articulated...just with longer hair.

SO Bo-Katan 2.0 coming?? :panic:

Yes it’s Jango- I noticed if you squint hard enough he looks like the Axe sculpt that they didn’t offer. Careful if you try this though- he has no neck so it’s only cradled by the collar.
Still looks good! Hopefully someone makes a decent Axe sculpt. I want Bo and Koska displayed without their helmets but concerned it will look weird if Axe still has his on.

Still looks good! Hopefully someone makes a decent Axe sculpt. I want Bo and Koska displayed without their helmets but concerned it will look weird if Axe still has his on.
I don’t think it will look weird, I’m sure there were moments like that in the show and you could balance it out by having Bo without her helmet flanked by Axe and Koska. Only problem with that is you wouldn’t see that gorgeous Koska sculpt.

I don’t think it will look weird, I’m sure there were moments like that in the show and you could balance it out by having Bo without her helmet flanked by Axe and Koska. Only problem with that is you wouldn’t see that gorgeous Koska sculpt.
Yeah there's no way I'm keeping that Koska sculpt in the box.

Back