Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
59cce6d851904f238c8a59be2a1e597490c0c95a.gifv

I can’t explain away the flashback sequences where he looks thicker than in RoTJ, but flash forward to the Mando/current day, it seems about right. Rex and all of the other clones aged fast and had paunches.

Who cares anyways, I actually think it makes him look more imposing a la Kingpin, Ogami Itto, or old Foreman.

Sooo…A custom stand or two is a must for this set but I’m trying to decide how the plaque should read for each one. I don’t want just BOBA FETT on both or maybe not either.

I’m thinking RE-ARMORED BOBA FETT for one and NOMAD BOBA FETT for the other. Any thoughts?
For these custom stands…I own one of your ones you made for the Deluxe Deathtrooper that sits under the diorama HT base. Thinking of that style for these?

glad to see others saying this is a figure of the year contender. I’ve thought that all along since proto pics. just an insanely solid release.
I ended up not opting for the first batch though, by the time they got back to me, those sneaky people at TWHK raised the price from $485 to $550 + shipping. For that difference I can wait lol.

People keep trying to sugar coat this but Morrison is ridiculously out of shape for this role and just isn't suitable to play the character. Just go back and laugh at him trying to run away from the Tuskens in episode one or watch the clip of him confronting the Hutts in episode two where his armor looks tiny on him barely covering his chest leaving his entire abdomen/gut exposed. Also notice in that scene how cheap his plastic shoulder armor is, light passes right through it.
He’s not fat tho lol. And in regards to you saying the chest armor looks small on him, the ESB and ROTJ costumes’ chest armor/flak vest sits pretty high. Would sit above the belly button. That’s always how the costume’s been. It looks off since there’s no cod piece or belt pouches to fill the gap. Look at any picture of the Fett costume from the OT: it’s always futzed differently in that area, sometimes just showing the flight suit underneath or “gut”.

I still love the look of the figures but after watching EP2 I think I may have to mentally restrict Boba’s continued story to the few scenes in TM and leave it at that.

Up until the epilogue, because I ordered the throne version too, and then imagine a better future for him (as opposed to his bacta nightmare as Fennec's understudy). :lol

Up until the epilogue, because I ordered the throne version too, and then imagine a better future for him (as opposed to his bacta nightmare as Fennec's understudy). :lol
Forgot about the once epic epilogue scene. I didn’t order that set yet. Come to think about it, I don’t even know if I want the Fennec figure anymore. Hopefully they can pull TBOBF out of the toilet before it ends.

Forgot about the once epic epilogue scene. I didn’t order that set yet. Come to think about it, I don’t even know if I want the Fennec figure anymore. Hopefully they can pull TBOBF out of the toilet before it ends.

I'd decided against Fennec before The Book of Bob started, as part of trying to draw the line with the never ending slew of new Star Wars characters.

I don't find her figure that appealing from an outfit perspective.

I won't be buying any figures of Bob in his Long Johns, or new black trousers and red boots outfit either.

Back