Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett

Pretty sure after this Sarlacc Escape armor that the repainted armor will be presented as well. Anything Fett/Mando seems to sell.

Then there will be Boba Book Season 1 get-up.

Episode 1: The hunt for better armor
Episode 2: Armor lost
Episode 3: Armor rediscovered
Episode 4: Armor reconfigured
Episode 5: Armor... and nothing else

F YEAHHHH!!
Was hanging for this reveal.
Nothing more exciting than the reveal in the actual show and now a Hot toys version of him.
Fett and Chewie have always been my fav characters...this is very exciting.

Bo Katan should be next hopefully...AND Bespin Han...

I feel sorry for those who want a Kuill figure.Hope he comes soon for u guys.

Fett was the obvious choice for next figure. In the next two years there will be three and maybe four Fett's. Sarlaac Fett, Nu paint Fett, Book of Fett, and maybe even Sand Person Fett.

If we ever get Kuiil it will probably be a Krennic esque deal where he just randomly appears long after the fact.

Man I've been good at not getting any Mandalorian figures..but this will tempt me.

Thankfully I won't have to worry until like 2026 when this figure comes out.

His fat suit even has a fat suit. Wonder if anyone will remove it to make a more streamlined Fett. I think this version may look more impressive on the shelf with the w weathering even if I prefer the clean painted look. The painted version will end up looking more like Kenner Fett since it is so clean.

Hot Toys - TMS033 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett

Finally. Instant PO for this and the inevitable clean version. Hope it?s a new helmet sculpt since the show?s prop was different from the OT prop designs, it was slightly modernized.
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I hope they use this as an excuse to re-release the RO Stormies.

I wonder if we'll get an unmasked sculpt.

morrison.jpeg

I definitely need a headsculpt. Have enough Fett's with helmet.

HT usually kills it with older men with wrinkles or scars. In this case it's both !! So gotta have that !!

Cant wait!!! I hope we get another Boba with the robe set up too. The rearmored makes sense to save for the new show. Either way, DAY 1 for all Fetts!

:yess:

Really hoping this one comes with an unmasked head. Either way I'm hyped.

Actually my ultimate Fett would be a Deluxe with

Weathered armour
Headsculpt
Monk Robe

All from that episode.

Wouldn't be much different as far as accessories as say a Deluxe Jedi Luke pack.

If they did it with Luke I'd say it's possible with Fett too. Cause they know the clean armour version and probably Book of Fett version (with Throne) are coming as well.

Even Hot Toys draw the line at 3-4 figures of the same character in a relatively short time period.

I live in hope. However a headsculpt in that sort of time is probably wishful thinking.

148444336_10157824056547344_1914750016083216718_o.jpg

LOVE the acid-washed Fett, but won't get this unless it comes with a portrait. If they save it for the clean armor, I'll wait.

I'm probably in the minority who prefers the new look over the original, but I'll be waiting for a clean version. I've got other stuff that are priorities over this one. I'm kinda glad they're doing this version first, because it means the "proper" one will be coming out much later and that gives me room to breathe. I wonder if TBOBF will give him a new design or just go with what we got at the end of S2.

LOVE the acid-washed Fett, but won't get this unless it comes with a portrait. If they save it for the clean armor, I'll wait.

There's always the argument to get both to be able to swap out the headsculpt also to the acid wash version.

#enabler :lol

This is the version I was hoping for. The clean version can come later in the year for Book of Boba. Still hoping for one more Fett from season 2, the Nomad 'pre-armour' Fett.

Maybe, just maybe, this release gives us a little hope for Cobb Vanth.

Nice. Instant order IF we get a headsculpt. Hopefully Bo Katan is next.

This and Bo Katan are my two must haves. Impatiently waiting for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want a Monk Boba + newly painted armor one

Almost guaranteed theres no headsculpt.

Prefer the clean version though.

I wonder Bo Katan will be released next ?

It worries me this is being shown this early. It may mean no Temuera Morrison sculpt, which would make it an easy pass.

Back