Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versi

Sideshow is last resort. Ridiculous shipping costs (even for californians) and taxes. Even after the reward points I'm paying over $20-30 on average per fig than other retailers.

Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versi

Jesus sideshow. The more that happens the more I shake my head.

This price increase leads me to believe - for whatever reason - that this guy is selling like hotcakes. Maybe thats just me.

Yeah I have stuff on preorder at Alterego but don?t like the large preorder pending price holding up my account. Last time I did that with Ahsoka and Clones and it was nerve wracking for it to fall off.

Yeah when I ordered Miff Gideon with them it took over a week for the charge to fall off. Which is what has made me wary of using them since.

Wow sold out at BBTS. My order went through and then somehow after it was confirmed it didn’t go through. Ugh today sucks. Hate being in middle of work and trying

This price increase leads me to believe - for whatever reason - that this guy is selling like hotcakes. Maybe thats just me.

I would have to agree with you. It's at #8 on the SideShow Hot Toys best selling list and other popular figures usually take a day or two to get that high.
Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 1.07.31 PM.jpg

I had credit with BBTS too so it would have covered the nrd. I should call and complain. Does anyone think they will add more like they usually do??

I had credit with BBTS too so it would have covered the nrd. I should call and complain. Does anyone think they will add more like they usually do??

It's not their fault they only get so many so calling and complaining to someone who has no control over that is just going to make you look like a Karen

Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett

Not interested in this version. Hope they do his repainted version instead. They should include it with this as a deluxe or something but since this is Hot Toys, it'll be an entirely separate figure.

84e841fc3344b656add87f778d3f338e.jpg

Give me a black flight suit underneath in the BOOK OF BOBA FETT and I will 100% get that figure!

I’m back in the game so I do have $25 sideshow points and the welcome code takes another $15 so that covers taxes at least. Does anyone know if the discounts at checkout on SS is used toward the NRD or toward the final balance?

Didn't see that Timewalker had it for $10 off. Would have gone with them if I saw. How does ordering through their waitlist work? Looks like the price is back to $490.

Boba Fett Deluxe Version - This is just what I came up with adding it to my cart.

Alter Ego Comics $490 free shipping no tax - They charge your form of payment right away but then release the hold.

Time Walker Toys $480 free shipping no tax - I'm not sure if they require full payment up front or if they do the same thing AE does.

BBTS $505 + $4 shipping + state tax

Toys Wonderland $475 + shipping (2nd batch)

KGHobby $450 - according to their site when I add it to my cart shows free shipping.

SSC $490 + shipping + state tax

CollectorZown $547 - total (shipping and tax included in price)

https://undergroundfigures.net/hot-toys-1-6-12-tms034-boba-fett-mandalorian-deluxe-figure/

Underground Figures also has it for $466+ shipping. They're located Rhode Island so I guess if you live there you'd pay tax. I already preordered at Timewalker, but they're a good option if you live in the North East and shipping won't be so bad. Only annoying thing is you have to email them to avoid paying up front, but there's no NRD or anything, so just an email.

Also I don't think Timewalker charges you at all, they're sold out so I guess the point is moot now.

Also I forgot Toys Buying Agent: https://www.toysbuyingagent.com/pro...-the-mandalorian-1-6-boba-fett-deluxe-version

Second batch $483-ish shipped using their 50HKD off code, they have a 20% down option.

Didn't see that Timewalker had it for $10 off. Would have gone with them if I saw. How does ordering through their waitlist work? Looks like the price is back to $490.

AE gives you points so that is essentially the same as $10 off.

TW is same as AE in many cases

Yep. And retailers calling to order more is likely the reason SS raised the price. They figured they priced it too low to start.

If this continues, they'll go $499

Back