Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett

Are they previewing a new Remnant Stormtrooper that is much cleaner than the first version?

Indeed they are, same one that was teased for the shoretrooper. Just a little bit of weathering.

Expensive year is right. I might have to sift through all my order and cut one to fit this and Bo Katan in. Might have to be the corusant guard clone. This is too important to miss out on

Indeed they are, same one that was teased for the shoretrooper. Just a little bit of weathering.

They literally gave us everything, including entire Stormtroopers to display as additional "accessories" with this new Fett. Again I AM BEYOND BLOWN AWAY. :panic: :thud:

Anyone got the full specs yet? It’s hard to tell if part of the deluxe version is second Unmasked head or not. It’s highlighted in the deluxe exclusive section but so are the robed version’s accessories.

I mean really??? Stuff that they didn't even have to consider like the interior of this helmet?? Blown. Away. :thud:

152635164_10157841103647344_5982632578415145171_o.jpg

Yeah, this may be the best Hot Toys offering ever that is not a DX. Two complete figures in one box. Everything included!

I really did want the Wandering Boba Fett as much as Sarlacc Escape armor... so this scratches both itches. I think they look awesome side-by-side.

All pics in first post. This is an amazing release. Should have just been a DX. I'm totally down for this one.

Wonder when they’ll drop the rearmored version now? Maybe a Tv promo version for BoBF?

I think they look awesome side-by-side.

Indeed. :yess:

152039522_10157841102902344_8655534778421165431_o.jpg

You know if the non-deluxe came with an extra head I'd be very tempted to buy a *third* figure just so that I could display the two above plus this look:

151527208_10157841103677344_3682434362201506007_o.jpg

Such a great sculpt, so much "story" in the expression which is a rarity for HT.

Yeah, this may be the best Hot Toys offering ever that is not a DX. Two complete figures in one box. Everything included!

I really did want the Wandering Boba Fett as much as Sarlacc Escape armor... so this scratches both itches. I think they look awesome side-by-side.

They look really good side by side. Talk about a helluva collection once they also release the rearmored one. Full evolution of boba going back to the empire version to these two to the rearmored. I don?t think I?ve ever been so excited over a HT announcement

Come on HT give us Fennec, Mortar Trooper and Squad Leader just so that we'll have every character that set foot on Tython, lol.

I want the deluxe, but if I want to display armored Boba with the sculpt I?ll have a headless Monk Man. Kinda wish the regular had a sculpt too. Also finally a decent helmet sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All pics in first post. This is an amazing release. Should have just been a DX. I'm totally down for this one.

Yeah this would've been an INCREDIBLE DX20! I don't even need movable eyes (OK, I do want them a little bit), but I want that sweet, sweet packaging and foam inserts! But 20th DX is wide open and it's Boba ****ING Fett!

Now lets see how good Bo Katan gonna turns out along with her sidekick Fett flipper to recreate my most favorite scene :yess:
boba_sucks.jpg

They are not reusing that **** sand base, can I get an AMEN?!

It'll be interesting to see if either figure can actually pose properly on that step-base... but I'm still in for this. I would have been good with one figure/two outfits but nooooo, they gonna give us both. It is a great time to be a collector.

They are not reusing that **** sand base, can I get an AMEN?!

It'll be interesting to see if either figure can actually pose properly on that step-base... but I'm still in for this. I would have been good with one figure/two outfits but nooooo, they gonna give us both. It is a great time to be a collector.

Should pose very easily with that outfit.

I want the deluxe, but if I want to display armored Boba with the sculpt I?ll have a headless Monk Man. Kinda wish the regular had a sculpt too.

Yes, an option to display armored Boba without the helmet AND Monk Fett would have been nice, perhaps they could have included an additional unmasked head with one of his more crazed expressions, lol.

The only other thing I could think of that might be missing is that first grenade he throws down on the ground before making his grand entrance. I suppose they considered that more of a Din Djarin accessory since Fett pilfered it from his ship?

Scheduled to release mid to late this year according to Toys Wonderland. Wonder if that’s accurate.

This gives me some good old DX07 vibes. Does this really come with two bodies? Hard to believe Hot Toys would do this in this day and age.

I bet re-armored Fett will come with an unmasked head so that could be switched out with this armored figure, and then just leave the re-armored version with helmet on.

They will charge you twice, what is hard to believe ?

Back