Hot Toys - TMS032 - The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Dark Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tempted to pre order but trying to resist for now, looks damn cool for sure. It would of been better if they slapped some Imperial logo on it.

My birthday is coming up soon and the AE RPs will kick in. I was hoping it would make it until then.

Will have to think of another figure to use them on... HT Lando, Snowspeeder Luke, or Tusken... :dunno

Those 501st clones plus now these Dark troopers... I really need to establish a boundary for this "hobby".

Good grief. Just got home from work, logged on and it's already sold out at BBTS. I didn't even know it was going up...no notice, nothing.
What I don't understand is how these PO's sell out presumably in minutes for items from a popular series. Are the allotments that small?

Oh well. Would have been cool.

Last edited:
It’s readily available from many places that aren’t BBTS, for much better prices too. It doesn’t release for 18? Months, plenty of time for you to find one and enjoy it too.

This one is moving fast! Gone at Alter Ego, PCZ, and BBTS. Wait listed at Timewalker. Folks must be army building this one.

I think that surprisingly decent price on them is helping. I honestly expected something in the iron man price range of $350-500 so getting two for about the upper range of one die cast iron man, I’ll take 2! All new, one-off sculpt? I really did expect a higher price point. I’m glad they avoided the die cast gimmick. It just adds cost with not real added shelf value.

Good grief. Just got home from work, logged on and it's already sold out at BBTS. I didn't even know it was going up...no notice, nothing.
What I don't understand is how these PO's sell out presumably in minutes for items from a popular series. Are the allotments that small?

Oh well. Would have been cool.

Sold out at BBTS this early means "Sold Out". They usually add another allotment FAIRLY quickly. Don't miss out on that one. Could be their last PO.

Sold out at BBTS this early means "Sold Out". They usually add another allotment FAIRLY quickly. Don't miss out on that one. Could be their last PO.

That is odd since most of their Mandalorian recent preorders are still available. Maybe it didn’t have a 1 per customer limit.

Oops, waitlisted at TW. Something is going on here. I'm guessing a ton of multiple item purchases. Guys must be army building.

Not getting Mando Luke, have Jedi Luke and am happy with him mostly because he doesnt look fat so just a black robe/ custom robe.

140680236_3659392110796037_4804409478904910095_o.jpg

Any chance this will sell out on sideshow.com?

eventually yes but not during preorder. other places get a very limited amount and sell out quickly. If Sideshow gets preorders for 30,000 of them sideshow will get 30,000 plus a couple thousand more (random numbers).

Back