1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see three different colors here: Brown undergarment, dark brown vest over that and the cape with a charcoal color.

Capture.JPG

In S02E01 when the Mando meets the Tuskens and he's patting their doggy, his suit looks light brown from the back, then from the front it looks dark brown or grey.

At others times too it changes dramatically depending on the lighting.

https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:BH_DinDjarinS1V2_Color_Palette

https://www.pantone.com/color-finder/440-C

Assuming there's multiple versions of a flight suit for stuntmen and Pascal, since it gets all sweaty, and it's a grey or brown mixed with red and/or different dye lots, and different lighting, I think HT did the best they could.

I see three different colors here: Brown undergarment, dark brown vest over that and the cape with a charcoal color.

View attachment 513720

If that's what you see, you will not be satisfied with your Mando v2.

In that picture, I see variants of grey... but the patch above those bombs does look a bit brownish.

But that is probably the worst picture I have ever seen someone post for Mando colors. :lol

If that's what you see, you will not be satisfied with your Mando v2.

In that picture, I see variants of grey... but the patch above those bombs does look a bit brownish.

But that is probably the worst picture I have ever seen someone post for Mando colors. :lol

Gee thanks Wor. All those PS pics of Riddler and this is the thanks I get! :ohbfrank:

WarmShorttermAmericanquarterhorse-max-1mb.gif

To be fair, this is the Ahsoka episode which will most likely be V3. We will see if anything changes to the suit.

This may sound like a dumb question, but does Sideshow automatically charge you when your order is ready to ship, or do they contact you and you have to pay it manually on their site? I don't have the amount necessary for shipping in my bank account, and I'm wondering if that might be part of the issue as to why I still haven't received my figure.

Once again, I apologize if that's a dumb question, but this is my first order from Sideshow and I don't know the details of their shipping procecss.

This may sound like a dumb question, but does Sideshow automatically charge you when your order is ready to ship, or do they contact you and you have to pay it manually on their site? I don't have the amount necessary for shipping in my bank account, and I'm wondering if that might be part of the issue as to why I still haven't received my figure.

Once again, I apologize if that's a dumb question, but this is my first order from Sideshow and I don't know the details of their shipping procecss.

They'll email you first and ask you to have the necessary funds ready before they ship out you're order

Back