1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, as usual, UPS remains the most disorganized of the shippers. Not on the truck. Hasn't even left the hub. So maybe tomorrow...

UPS used to be so good... now its like FedEx.

They both need to be more like Amazon.

Are we the last batch ??

It have been a long time but it finally arrived and it's definitely a fantastic figure, I still think that moding the fat suit it's a must but probably that will be all for me

Still looking for a grogu bag and spear [emoji28]
d3243914038e3d37af81df935db95c40.jpg

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

What's your favorite?

Outside of the two baby figures, the Camtono with Beskar is probably my favourite accessory....great detail and looks cool when the light feature is on...

DSC_0002.JPG

Better articulation of course for posing ..the fatsuit sucks as usual

Just remove the fat suit...articulation is better on the HT body and you'll save yourself the extra money on a Phicen

It would be down to personal preference if HT got the chrome paint right but since they didn't it's got to be the V1.

I think I'll always prefer the V1 design anyway because it so perfectly suits the space western gunslinger vibe of the show.

It would be down to personal preference if HT got the chrome paint right but since they didn't it's got to be the V1.

I think I'll always prefer the V1 design anyway because it so perfectly suits the space western gunslinger vibe of the show.

It does suit the bounty hunter aspect more. The uniformity of the Beskar makes him seem more like a soldier than a bounty hunter. But I suppose that is the direction he is headed.

It does suit the bounty hunter aspect more. The uniformity of the Beskar makes him seem more like a soldier than a bounty hunter. But I suppose that is the direction he is headed.

True. The correct answer is to buy them all. Cool character and really well executed figures. I'll be getting the V3 with spear and Darksaber too.

The V2 overall package is of course better. With the V1 you get a dead stormtrooper helmet(which I like). But V2 gets two of Grogu, a jetpack(jetpacks are cool), and the ice cream maker with Beskar. V2 is way more a DX release than Ahsoka is.

Pretty much the main reason they went with the whole shiny look was to show off how good their Volume is.

Awesome pics, Pizza. Wonder if the show is headed in the direction of him ruling Mandalore, even if just for a bit. Could see them doing a gold version of his armor lol He's the new Iron Man for HT, no ?

Bo Katan will battle her way to rule Mandalore with Mando's help... but she'll turn evil and Mando will have to kill her... then he'll be on the run again... OH WAIT, that's Game of Thrones, sorry.

Bo Katan will battle her way to rule Mandalore with Mando's help... but she'll turn evil and Mando will have to kill her... then he'll be on the run again... OH WAIT, that's Game of Thrones, sorry.

Even if that happened seems like the Mandalorians wouldn't care, if it's a fair fight. She loses, she's *unworthy*.

Great pics Pizza!:clap

Sorry for those waiting; meanwhile my IG and an ASMUS Gandalf from SSC are still out on a boat, someplace.:pfft: *They say* folks are going back to work and things are improving in the U.S.; but shipping still seems to be a mess.

Back