1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I understand, the business has to do X amount of dollars in sales in states to charge them tax. Places like Timewalker and Alterego apparently don't meet that threshold, while Big Bad Toy Store and Sideshow do tons of business in every state and have to charge.

This is how I understand it as well, although IIRC the letter of the law is tied to sales volume (# of items) as opposed to the actual dollar amount in sales.

I ordered mine in January and it shipped this past Monday. I'll have it in hand Monday the 17th. I'm glad Sideshow's shipping prices have gone down. Anyone notice?

I ordered mine in January and it shipped this past Monday. I'll have it in hand Monday the 17th. I'm glad Sideshow's shipping prices have gone down. Anyone notice?

I was shocked to see a $10 shipping charge for my 1:1 Grogu. I’ll have to see what a 1/6 figure ships for next time.

Last week I was charged $40 for tax and shipping for the Mando deluxe. I think it was about $20 each so shipping seems about the same as it always was.

I was charged less than $16 for shipping the deluxe to chicago.

I thought it was very low and extremely strange as usually a standard figure has been about $23.

im half expecting to get a cosbaby by mistake.

ill find out in a few days

Yes mine have been more reasonable lately. Seems someone over there finally came to their senses.

Finally!! Alterego shipped this set today and I should get it next Wednesday. So excited!! This makes me want to use alterego more often, I have a few preorders on there. Now time to cancel the SS order sitting in perpetual limbo. $15 SS points isn’t worth waiting for a second set unless it could be traded later.

The accessories are very cool...

DSC_0059.JPGDSC_0023.JPGDSC_0031.JPGDSC_0041.JPG

I was shocked to see a $10 shipping charge for my 1:1 Grogu. I’ll have to see what a 1/6 figure ships for next time.

Last time I went to check out, I noticed they actually had options, like USPS, now. I'm in California, so I don't know if that makes a difference on what shipping they offer but it used to just be UPS for everything right?

I received mine today from sideshow, ordered in January this year. Is there supposed to be a hole in the middle of his cape?

Hah thanks, I should know better and rtfm. So many accessories, it’s overwhelming.

Back