1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an email from Altergo this set is coming in less than 14 days and an invoice would follow. Tick tock Sideshow! I may as well just cancel my SS order.

My first 1/6 Droid R2D2 and Now i want Gonk
crkwso2eoax61.jpg

I finally opened mine yesterday. I really wish they'd do something different with the holsters. I'd probably even prefer plastic at this point, they don't even make it large enough to fit the barrel in there. It stretched the pleather a little bit putting it in as shown in the instructions.

Woohoo, finally got mine today. To be honest I was kinda starting to lose interest after all the delays, but seeing it in hand it definitely looks impressive as hell.

At this point it's hard to think of a new pose that hasn't been done a hundred times before, but thought I'd give this one a try to start off. Really wishing now I had picked up the wired cape from Unreal Customs, just to make these look more dynamic.

20210506_215746 (2).jpg

20210506_215643 (2).jpg

20210506_215543 (2).jpg

Woohoo, finally got mine today. To be honest I was kinda starting to lose interest after all the delays, but seeing it in hand it definitely looks impressive as hell.

Naaaa DJ, we couldn?t lose interest in this figure or the Durasteel one because they are too good and it would save us money. :lol

For real though, I?m pretty sure that I received my Durasteel Mando in September of 2020 and just a month into 2021 I was charged by SSC for my Beskar which makes them so close to being received in the same year. Only the year changed but there was barely 5 months between the 2 versions which kinda makes them both contenders for FotY for me. I was not expecting to be so impressed with the Durasteel version especially because I?ve not been a Boba fan until Season 2 of Mando (38 years of not liking Boba and not understanding why so many people did).

And as far as posing, sure it?s all be done before but after a few tries and a few weeks I was happy with this:
73C5D565-8677-41AB-86D4-F2AECE4305F3.jpg

I know it looks kinda silly on its own but surrounded by other figures, he looks better. I know I went a bit heavy on the accessories but I tried a few poses with him being ?delicate? and he looked completely ridiculous.

Anyways, welcome to Beskar land, enjoy!

At this point it's hard to think of a new pose that hasn't been done a hundred times before, but thought I'd give this one a try to start off. Really wishing now I had picked up the wired cape from Unreal Customs, just to make these look more dynamic.

Paper clip in the boot does the trick :lol

I woke up to an email from PayPal saying Sideshow charged a $40 payment. Looks like they are finally about to ship mine, odd that Sideshow didn't send an arrival notice.

Well, I was charged yesterday from Timewalker, so it looks like Sideshow finally decided to fulfill POs from their other retailers.

Mine ships on may 10. That took a long time. Now do I need ig 11?

U do if u don't get Kuiil. But then u have the pain of deciding which one. Easier to get Kuiil and IG, and save urself the stress.

Except Kuiil isn't out yet.

So get the Mando/blurrg set. It's only money.:monkey3

Back