1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point I'm surprised they're still allowing people to pre-order this figure. You'd think if it's taken them this long to provide the figure to people they wouldn't keep adding to the backlog.

So with the Grogu set going up and me having still not ordered the deluxe Mando and Grogu set is making me reconsider. I could just get the standard Beskar armor Mando and Grogu set, and then buy the new Grogu set. The pram is one of the main selling points, and now that new set has one as well. Decisions decisions..

And Luke will come with Grogu... and Kuill will come with Grogu... so many more choices to be had.

Just need Han, Chewie, C-3PO, General Grievous to interact with him. Have him ride a Tauntaun and an ROTJ speeder bike.

At this point I'm surprised they're still allowing people to pre-order this figure. You'd think if it's taken them this long to provide the figure to people they wouldn't keep adding to the backlog.

How else are they supposed to screw over people who ordered last year, than to ship it to the people that ordered 2 weeks ago first?

You new to Hot Toys or something? It’s not like long waiting periods are uncommon.

Wow, even here on the forums you people are too impatient to read something longer than 25 words?!?!?!

My post accurately describes how HT’s decides how many of each figure to produce over their PO numbers.

Sneak peek, it involves Howard, KY, Latex and screaming. It’s truly an interesting read.

Wow, even here on the forums you people are too impatient to read something longer than 25 words?!?!?!

My post accurately describes how HT?s decides how many of each figure to produce over their PO numbers.

Sneak peek, it involves Howard, KY, Latex and screaming. It?s truly an interesting read.
You must be an ex-employee at HT to be privy to such proprietary trade secrets. You shouldn?t have posted this - they are going to come after you (with gloves).

In what context? :lol

Haha I was reading about materials from SW lore and it's described Beskar is one of the most durable materials (plus it's rare and can only be mined in Mandalore), so presumably it's much better than Durasteel, which I've read mention that's what OG Mandalorian's armor is made of. (Apologies, I'm a novice to SW lol)

May the 4th be with you!!!

AABC82FF-6819-413D-9510-D833C3EFC771.jpeg

Attachments

• FF15202D-E6C6-4CDE-B1D2-8BAF51C61328.jpg
    FF15202D-E6C6-4CDE-B1D2-8BAF51C61328.jpg
    339.7 KB · Views: 7
How else are they supposed to screw over people who ordered last year, than to ship it to the people that ordered 2 weeks ago first?

If it?s any consolation, I canceled my Pre order and I re ordered in March. I didn?t get it yet. Unlike some others who ordered the same time as me, and got it. So whatever.

Back