1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friend of mine got the figure and returned because the paint on the armor isn't up to his standard, Although i don't think it worth the hassle of returning it.
Hot toys could have done a better job with the paint and the few missing details too. What do you guys think?

I agree with him, the HT cheaped out on the paint. Way too flat silver and not enough chrome. It should look similar to their Terminator Endo figure. Still a great set but the paint for sure is disappointing.

I agree with him, the HT cheaped out on the paint. Way too flat silver and not enough chrome. It should look similar to their Terminator Endo figure. Still a great set but the paint for sure is disappointing.

It great figure but do agree paint can be better hell, i would have like the chrome look of Phasma.

Not up to standard? Really? This figure is amazing in hand and by far superior to most helmeted SW figures besides ESB Boba (maybe ROTJ Boba too). I do not own the OG Mando but I guess that it's also a good to very good figure. The amount of accessories is also a big +

He's uptight person when it come to his figures, But can't disagree with him on the paint being dull looking but it nice figure none or less.

Really excited to get this one in finally (next week). I've had the OG mando keep me company up til now, but it'll be nice to have grogu pose with hooded luke and the grogu + pram pose with OG mando.

Want to snag a custom darksaber at one point for the beskar version too which will pretty much fill all my mando needs at this point until they do a major armor upgrade!

Really excited to get this one in finally (next week). I've had the OG mando keep me company up til now, but it'll be nice to have grogu pose with hooded luke and the grogu + pram pose with OG mando.

Want to snag a custom darksaber at one point for the beskar version too which will pretty much fill all my mando needs at this point until they do a major armor upgrade!

Post some photo can't wait to see what you do

Friend of mine got the figure and returned because the paint on the armor isn't up to his standard, Although i don't think it worth the hassle of returning it.
Hot toys could have done a better job with the paint and the few missing details too. What do you guys think?

Whoever gets a shipping notice next will be getting an opened, returned figure... it has begun.

Studio Session-3530 2.jpg

Season 2 seems so long ago now, let alone Season 1.

Where's my god damn Mando figure? Six months since the first figures got into hands and still no word when this is coming. I really don't expect this until June/July at best. I feel like by the time I get this, I'll wish I cancelled and waited for the v3 Mando (S2).

Where's my god damn Mando figure? Six months since the first figures got into hands and still no word when this is coming. I really don't expect this until June/July at best. I feel like by the time I get this, I'll wish I cancelled and waited for the v3 Mando (S2).

It's crazy what's happening. The wait time on this stuff was obnoxious before all these new problems with ports, production, and HT diluted head sculpt talent.

Yeah I'm in standby mode - pull the trigger here soon on v2 or wait for v3.

I was going to post exactly this at least ten times in the last few weeks. Where is my damned Mando! And even though I know there are reasons, and even thought I know rants won’t help, I finally decided posting it publicly is cathartic enough to do for the damn heck of it!

Thanks for the prod, Wor!

Haha, man... It's been so long since i ordered this, i've had to log onto AE to make sure i DID order it, or that my order wasn't canceled - more than once. AE said respective to updating various hot toys' release dates - beskar mando - "at ...some point". I feel for retailers - it stinks, i want my figure months ago, but they want many, many figures months ago. Let's all of us still waiting chip in on a tour bus and charter boat to get us out to those circling freighters. Bring a 24 pack to pass and your swim shorts.

Back