1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my Mando is shipping soon....just after I left for a work course for 6-7 months. Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just thought I'd post this comparison because I was curious about this before I received Beskar Mando.

The fatsuit on OG Mando has been removed but it's still on Beskar Mando. To my eye there's not really much difference in size between them. (I did tailor OG Mando's pants, so that might've gone a long way to improving the look sans fatsuit).

IMG_4160.jpg

Just thought I'd post this comparison because I was curious about this before I received Beskar Mando.

The fatsuit on OG Mando has been removed but it's still on Beskar Mando. To my eye there's not really much difference in size between them. (I did tailor OG Mando's pants, so that might've gone a long way to improving the look sans fatsuit).

Thanks for the pic! Which one is your favorite?

Which one is your favorite?

It's hard to say yet! There's a couple adjustments I still need to make to Beskar Mando's costume and I haven't really got a chance to work on poses for him & Grogu yet, so I don't feel like I've made that figure my own yet. Whereas with OG Mando I've disassembled and reassembled the outfit in order to get rid of the fatsuit and spent time tailoring the pants and messing around with poses etc.

They're both great for different reasons (but I will say I like the variation in colour in OG. Besky is very monochromatic).

They both look amazing and different enough to justify. I love my OG, it is just a quality piece.

Decided to try out one of these cheap acrylic cases for my Beskar Mando. I have some figures out in the open and don?t want them getting dusty and these might do the trick. Need to see if they sell them a bit wider. For $30 though, not bad. Didn?t want to spend $120+ for ones with lights as I can do that myself.
0d5d1f64129bbaa7b82a5c2ee9d421a1.jpg

I've got the "regular" version of this figure shipping next week. If anyone is interested in picking it up at retail cost to me, PM me. No scalper pricing here. Cheers.

I've got the "regular" version of this figure shipping next week. If anyone is interested in picking it up at retail cost to me, PM me. No scalper pricing here. Cheers.

No scalper pricing? Ridiculous. You'll take $400 and you'll like it.

Friend of mine got the figure and returned because the paint on the armor isn't up to his standard, Although i don't think it worth the hassle of returning it.
Hot toys could have done a better job with the paint and the few missing details too. What do you guys think?

Friend of mine got the figure and returned because the paint on the armor isn't up to his standard, Although i don't think it worth the hassle of returning it.
Hot toys could have done a better job with the paint and the few missing details too. What do you guys think?

Not up to standard? Really? This figure is amazing in hand and by far superior to most helmeted SW figures besides ESB Boba (maybe ROTJ Boba too). I do not own the OG Mando but I guess that it's also a good to very good figure. The amount of accessories is also a big +

Back