1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the subject of the thigh plates, it took seeing good photos of the upcoming Black Series droid figure for me to realize Mando's new S2 plate was cut off of Zero's leg.

171764900_2171571382979909_3370500129329273172_n.jpg

Suit looks gray here.

The undersuit color is just personal preference, really... there are different versions of the costume for different lighting/shots. We've seen a greyer suit and a browner suit in BTS

Fabulous photos everyone! :clap

So, I decided to pick up this Beskar Mandalorian! Just something about the armored suit designs and sleek helmets that's so alluring. Now I'll end up having OG, Heavy Infantry and now this Beskar figure! Though, I've still yet to watch the series :slap :lol

The proportions on this guy..looks literally like a guy in a suit ..blows my mind :clap

From simple museum shots

To extreme poses

Or just chillin with good old Grogu

Out of the box

Modded the fat suit

I basically took the fatsuit apart in sections and reattached the pieces creating more articulation without sacrificing the thickness in some areas

Looks great!!! Did the same with mine. I didn?t want to make him too skinny and I?ll fitted armor so simply cutting the suit apart and replacing the sections where it?s needed is the best solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fabulous photos everyone! :clap

So, I decided to pick up this Beskar Mandalorian! Just something about the armored suit designs and sleek helmets that's so alluring. Now I'll end up having OG, Heavy Infantry and now this Beskar figure! Though, I've still yet to watch the series :slap :lol

Oh dang just received it!! The deluxe box feels hefty lol

Just be patient guys..he?s more than worth the wait

And if you take the time to mod the fatsuit ..you really got something to display many ways

Back