1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think sideshow is personally ****ing with me. Someone posted a shipping notice and they placed their order a day after me.

I?m going to physically call them and give them an earful. This is insane.

I think sideshow is personally ****ing with me. Someone posted a shipping notice and they placed their order a day after me.

I?m going to physically call them and give them an earful. This is insane.

It's always been random. No reason to yell at someone over a toy, they have no control over how things work.

It's always been random. No reason to yell at someone over a toy, they have no control over how things work.

they could always switch to a system that isn't random. You gotta admit that it's pretty frustrating to see people who ordered a week before Sideshow gets there first shipment get a shipping notice when you ordered day 1.

they could always switch to a system that isn't random. You gotta admit that it's pretty frustrating to see people who ordered a week before Sideshow gets there first shipment get a shipping notice when you ordered day 1.

It's been like that for the last 10 years i have been collecting, so i guess i'm just used to it. If i order 1st and get it last it honestly doesn't bother me i know it it's on the way eventually.

I canceled it. Hopefully my spot will go to someone who will appreciate more than I will. Gonna go back to just focusing on DC, it?s what got me into the hobby. You all enjoy.

And no, I wasnt mean to anyone on the phone. I did note my frustrations, but I was respectful to the employee who helped me.

But I?ll be ordering from smaller shops from now on.

It's been like that for the last 10 years i have been collecting, so i guess i'm just used to it. If i order 1st and get it last it honestly doesn't bother me i know it it's on the way eventually.

Yeah exactly! It probably makes you appreciate it more when you get it. I know it?s coming and have so many reviews and pics to quench my appetite for the figure.

I create folders with final product or release pics of figures I want and look at them every so often. Makes me appreciate what I have coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He finally arrived, my first and only Star Wars figure. I don?t know why I imagined he?d be a relatively little guy but he?s larger than I expected. And even though I watched just about every unboxing video out there I was still surprised by just the sheer number of accessories he comes with, and I didn?t even get the deluxe!

Still working out what I can do with him but really happy with him so far.

DSC_0390.jpgDSC_0390cu.jpgDSC_0383.jpg

Back