1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC Update:

These have NOT arrived in the warehouse. They were expected early this week. Ports.
Should be arriving very soon. IG11 may also be on this shipment.

Is there somewhere they're posting these updates? (or had you just emailed them?)

I got the clamp to work around the leg. If you get it just so it holds well and center of mass over the stand. Quite stable and the look I wanted.

6A16CFC4-ACF5-41D5-A911-F457062BA467.jpg

5DBB79DC-BE2F-4840-B555-16DC317D361F.jpg

Has anyone received theirs from Sideshow yet? Ordered back in December and still haven't receive any updates.

Still waiting on mine too. I ordered at the end of December from Sideshow... and then paid in full in January along with a whole bunch of other people on here who panic-paid because we heard a shipment had come in lol

Has anyone received theirs from Sideshow yet? Ordered back in December and still haven't receive any updates.

I received mine from Sideshow on 1/19/21. I don?t know what the delay is about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cannot believe I haven?t gotten this yet!!! I don?t usually complain about waiting but holy guacamole this is excruciatingly long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I contacted Sideshow yesterday, they said that the shipment was delayed, they received an arrival forecast that did not happen.
The status of my order is stated as preparing for shipment, but they have no stock to ship.

Cannot believe I haven?t gotten this yet!!! I don?t usually complain about waiting but holy guacamole this is excruciatingly long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow just pushed the estimated delivery of IG-11 back a couple months too and that figure has been out in Hong Kong for over a month already. In normal time it would already be shipping. And that figure had already endured a long delay before it released. This sucks.

I pre-ordered the regular version, not the deluxe, from Sideshow in August 2020. Only paid the deposit. Received it on Feb 25th.

Yeah I pre-ordered from Timewalker. Says imminent arrival on the website. Received and paid the invoice earlier this month (going on 3 weeks) so just waiting for it to ship whenever they get their supply.

Back