1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 509052

Not exactly their fault.

When I bought my shipping container last fall the price jumped quite a bit from my first quote, and they said it was due to a shortage. Guess they weren't lying.

But in regards to this figure, I'm thankful I'm patient because it'll be a while until I get mine. I ordered from a Canadian e-retailer so it'll be quite some time until after Sideshow starts fulfilling more orders.

IMG_2236.jpg

Hi all. Just wanted to show off this simplistic museum pose, excuse my dusty shelves! :)

That?s a nice call using the bottom of the flight pole to get the tilt. Makes the lil Grogu statue a bit more dynamic

IMG_2240.jpg

Glad you guys liked that! It works perfectly with his arm pointed out, like that too. This is a pic of the back side of it, so you can see how Grogu sits. I did not mod the color of the pants, but i'd love to remove the padding on his legs. For now, I just pinched them real tight in the back to temporarily solve this issue.

^^ That's weird. I ordered from Sideshow back in January and just received mine last week... mid-March.

Wonder why the delay? Are they waiting for a second batch? Maybe my order fell in the first batch?

I suspect this is one of the highest volume figures if not the highest volume figure Hot Toys has ever produced. Seems like this is a whole lot of people's first Hot Toy. If that's true and they're making thousands and thousands more of these than they typically do, but Hot Toys rate of production remains unchanged and can only make X number per month, then it makes sense it would take them over half a year to fulfill all of the existing orders.

This is probably the reason so many people are STILL waiting for this. It would be interesting to know production numbers. I bet for some people this is their only Star Wars figure and for others possibly the only Hot Toy figure they own. Marvel people and non-collectors are buying this.

^^ That's weird. I ordered from Sideshow back in January and just received mine last week... mid-March.

Wonder why the delay? Are they waiting for a second batch? Maybe my order fell in the first batch?

It's the ports and shipping mess. They are probably in California but just stuck like everything else

This is probably the reason so many people are STILL waiting for this. It would be interesting to know production numbers. I bet for some people this is their only Star Wars figure and for others possibly the only Hot Toy figure they own. Marvel people and non-collectors are buying this.
Right, I fall into that category as well. This will be my first and possibly only Star Wars figure when the rest of my focus right now is Marvel.

Got bored while waiting for the Deluxe to ship and decided to tailor the pants for this guy. I had removed the fatsuit and the already-baggy pants looked like parachutes on him lol

IMG_4060.jpg

IMG_4065.jpg

Back