1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They don't control when they get their shipments dude.

They do control which orders to fill first though. They shouldn't be filling orders they got a few weeks before the first shipment came in before the people who ordered before them. Should be in order of order received.

They do control which orders to fill first though. They shouldn't be filling orders they got a few weeks before the first shipment came in before the people who ordered before them. Should be in order of order received.

I'm no expert, but during a pandemic when there's limited supply being doled out to their distribution centres and delays in container ships arriving it makes sense to me that they're probably shipping these things out in batches based on location rather than in the order people purchased them.

But again, I don't work in that industry. It just makes sense to me if, say, Sideshow chose to focus on fulfilling US-based orders first rather than shipping mine to me in Canada.

Great pics everyone. Davejames- can?t remember if the fat suit has been removed but that pose is just so damn good. So good to see the softer side of Mando, Grogu melting his heart and the snow....awww!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Do ya'll use the torso clamp for posing him stood on the base? Kinda unhappy they didnt include a plain crotch hook The clamp is a bit hard to fit properly given all his gear plus the clamp itself being oddly stiff. Interested to know if there are other techniques to keep him stood up.

Do ya'll use the torso clamp for posing him stood on the base? Kinda unhappy they didnt include a plain crotch hook The clamp is a bit hard to fit properly given all his gear plus the clamp itself being oddly stiff. Interested to know if there are other techniques to keep him stood up.

I just let him stand on his own.

I use the post from one of those generic oval stands. You could use any post with the same size rectangular tab as the clamp post.

Replace the clamp with beading wire or coated wire; fishing line maybe, or use a museum putty on the feet bottom and ditch the pole.

Or play with some magnets...

Hey everyone

I just got my figure yesterday from Sideshow as a gift from my sister. I hear a rattling inside the jetpack. Seems the magnet came loose somehow... Is there anything I could do? It doesn't seem like there's any way to open it.

Thanks for the help - if not I'll have to contact Sideshow but I'd like to avoid that at all cost.

Hey everyone

I just got my figure yesterday from Sideshow as a gift from my sister. I hear a rattling inside the jetpack. Seems the magnet came loose somehow... Is there anything I could do? It doesn't seem like there's any way to open it.

Thanks for the help - if not I'll have to contact Sideshow but I'd like to avoid that at all cost.

Sideshow should just send you a new backpack if there's a problem, not sure why you want to avoid asking them?

Sideshow should just send you a new backpack if there's a problem, not sure why you want to avoid asking them?

I'm going to go ahead with contacting them and see what they say - I got all the order information from my sister so hopefully there won't be a problem. I feel like I've had bad luck with CS but I haven't had to talk to them in awhile so we'll see

I'm going to go ahead with contacting them and see what they say - I got all the order information from my sister so hopefully there won't be a problem. I feel like I've had bad luck with CS but I haven't had to talk to them in awhile so we'll see

I've always found SS CS excellent to deal with...you shouldn't have a problem getting a replacement part if it has a defect

Yeah it shouldn't be too bad and I'm sure they've dealt with people getting gifts before through them. I had to replace my first Mando's rifle since it had paint splotches on it. Had to wait a bit for a reply initially but then they helped me out and sent a new one. Only thing they really asked was to check everything to make sure nothing else was wrong to get any issues done at one time.

Instant friends.

FBC6139E-FC9D-4E7B-92E1-3142DE9853E1.jpg

IMG_8725_Original_CR2.jpg
Even though Im a huge sucker for Marvel figures, this is easily my favorite figure in my collection at the moment. He just looks so damn cool no matter the angle or pose hes in. The accessories are top notch and the cloth feels amazing. For all you guys that are waiting for this to ship I hope you get it soon because my god everyone needs to have this beauty. Alright thats enough fanboying from me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow's customer service is amazing.

I've had to exchange broken pieces for new ones twice with them and it's been the most painless return/exchange process I've ever experienced online. The first time around I didn't even need to send the broken part back to them; they just sent me a replacement free of charge. The second time, I had to send the entire figure back, but they paid for international return shipping and they're gonna send me the replacement free.

Back