1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure this is what you mean but you can pay it off early if you want. Doesn?t necessarily mean you will get it sooner but you can pay it off.
just go to the item in your orders section and click on item details and then select the pay remaining balance option..

Believe it or not a Sideshow rep said I couldn't move my final payment up to pay it off early. I didn't try the other option you mentioned but I think I will try that.

anyone ever order from maybang collectibles before? Waiting on mine...

I did years ago. I think it was the Predator ?model? kit Hot Toys used to do. I think it was the reissue. Pretty sure it was well over 10 years ago lol. Maybe like 15.

Anyways I remember it was well packed and shipped pretty quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Popcultcha estimates a July 2021 arrival.. so I'll be waiting for five more months.

That is the original ETA based on when the figure was first announced with an April 2021 HK release date.

Popcultcha have just not updated to reflect that the figure came out so much earlier than planned. This is probably because Aust distributor Ikon have not changed the ETA on their site so the resellers have not been able to update either.

Lets see how the next round of Sideshow shipments go but I think we will get it in Australia most likely in March or maybe April.

Well on a positive note they do answer emails on Saturdays...

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for contacting us.

This item is arriving in split shipments. We're fulfilling orders as promptly as possible as we receive stock.

Approximately 5-7 business days ahead of the product’s arrival in our facility, we will send you an email with a processing date and final balance due. Any balance due will automatically process to the payment method associated with the order. Just make sure payment and address information is up to date and correct. No other action is required on your part.

I can?t wait for tomorrow! It?s when I can start agonizing over not receiving a shipping email from Sideshow! :yess

Just got my invoice for shipping from HK on my second batch. Didn?t expect this. So stoked.

Could mean another large batch has been completed. I sure hope so. I hate this batch crap so much. It wasn't that long ago that everything shipped at the same time.

Could mean another large batch has been completed. I sure hope so. I hate this batch crap so much. It wasn't that long ago that everything shipped at the same time.

That?s what I?m hoping for. Don?t think I?ve ever been so hyped to get a figure in. Hopefully this is a good sign tho and that the rest of the orders are on their way to sideshow so everyone else gets theirs

Back