1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa on $313! Yikes
We?ve hit over $300 for technically a single figure. I know he comes with a lot and a baby (clone) but now most figures will near that price range. Ht has to make up for a ton of most revenue. Still a great set.

Re: The Mandalorian - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child Collectible Set (Deluxe Versi

*sighs*

Preordered.

I knew I didn't PO caution-tape Harley for a reason. With that said, she was $281-ish and this is $313, and Mando comes with a lot more stuff, or at least more substantial stuff. This price is high, but not COMPLETELY bonkers.

Re: The Mandalorian - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child Collectible Set (Deluxe Versi

So, we are paying like $70 extra for Baby Yoda x2, his carrier, and some accessories?

So, we are paying like $70 extra for Baby Yoda x2, his carrier, and some accessories?

The extras for the Deluxe are:

- One (1) camtono with LED light up function***

- One (1) stack of Beskar (can be placed in camtono)***

- One (1) whistling birds firing effects (attachable to left gauntlet)***

- One (1) The Child in sitting posture with magnetic function (approximately 4cm tall)***

- One (1) hover pram with cover and brown colored blanket***

- A specially designed figure stand with desert-theme diorama base accessory***

Better to just order from Timcent. Sideshow overcharging like crazy. You can get it from Timcent for about $290 shipped with EMS shipping.

Sideshow is $313 + Tax + Shipping. Gonna come out close to $360. :cuckoo:

Looks fantastic, and would like to get it.

With so much uncertainty in the world right now though, the last thing I need, is to preorder another expensive figure that is years away from release.

Stay safe and well everyone.

Wow ! super cool ! Stiil no death star trooper ! WOW !!!

Deluxe shipped from Timcent is $70 cheaper than Sideshow. Definitely going there for all my orders.

Yeah I think I'm gonna start ordering all my stuff from him from now on. Sideshow is just way too expensive now. Happy to see an alternative pop up that's better than them.

The amount of stuff this comes with is impressive but considering the price I would have liked to also have what is pictured below as an option.
5a5c57a0193744b03295a7780c92bb46.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Considering the size of the figure and how "soft goods" have looked on Star Wars 3 3/4 figures historically, I'm fine with it being sculpted. I'm guessing they couldn't get the right look at this scale...
Mezco does great fabric with their one:12 line. They could have figured it out, I think. I wish he had some limited articulation too. After all he is a BIG sell for this set.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Oooff roughly $329 on Sideshow unshipped !

They're really leaning on the fans love of the Mandalorian and Child on this one !!

I'm now really hoping that the force using version of the child will be included with Kuill. It would be typical of HT to do this to boost sales of my favorite ugnaught. I wouldn't even mind if they did this.

Also, I'm very happy that they included the case with the Beskar bars. It's more an accessory for the V1 of course but same as the paragraph above, HT gonna make you buy everything to have everything you want.

Oooff roughly $329 on Sideshow unshipped !

They're really leaning on the fans love of the Mandalorian and Child on this one !!

313.00 plus another 20 to ship arrive in a damaged box.
hmm..guess, alterego or BBTS will earn my sale.

Considering the size of the figure and how "soft goods" have looked on Star Wars 3 3/4 figures historically, I'm fine with it being sculpted. I'm guessing they couldn't get the right look at this scale...

The TVC line was $10-12 from Hasbro and managed some great cloth goods. We are paying $313 for this from Hot Toys. Better company and bigger budget. No excuse not to have it.

I feel like for the price the deluxe set is pretty loaded really. I’m still not in a rush to pre-order but will likely get it eventually. Having to pay tax and shipping means I’ll probably try and get it somewhere other than Sideshow unless I save up rewards points, but I’m already saving them to put toward the Endor Leia/Wicket two pack.

Back