1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Mandalorian - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child Collectible Set (Deluxe Versi

Expected of course but damn a year is a long wait.

Re: The Mandalorian - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child Collectible Set (Deluxe Versi

Pedro sculpt will probably be some type of Con or Show/Fair Exclusive.

Then we?ll all be double dipping for the same figure. Or triple dipped if we bought the original Mando. [emoji23]

Nah why would they limit themselves to a few figures at a con for a headsculpt release ?

I really don't get this thinking about Con exclusives for anything other than a change in paint or colour after a figure is out. A headsculpt is a major selling point where they'll want to sell thousands globally, not a handful at some US only event.

Season 2 (or S3 hopefully) will need a Mando variant. That's when they'll release the headsculpt, assuming he does take the helmet off more permanantly.

Probably fabric turned out top thick or did not drape well for the child.
I also think he'll eventually be full beskar, but when? Will there be the child at that time?

Are we expecting this to go up for preorder today? Are Sideshow and BBTS’ offices open?

So glad I passed on the first version. The deluxe set is perfect. Pls give us Cara Dune now.

We probably not gonna have it hand til late next year or possibly 2022 with all this drama smh...

As expected... Day 1 order. Love all the deluxe extras.

It's been years since I bought a Hot Toy and I managed to keep my SW collection strictly to ANH but I cant resist this. The Child is out lord and savior after all.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Well, I think they got me with this one.

Not worried about it until like 2025 though. :lol

they should've made this hover pram
the_mandalorian_-_publicity_still_-_h_2019__0.jpg

It?s like Jedi Luke all over again, except V1 isn?t out yet lol.

Little reason fo buy the V1 unless you are completist or the first episode is your favourite ever ( it is pretty darn good).

Just wait for a battle-damaged version with a headsculpt.

Deluxe is the complete set. Still like the first Mando figure, though. I just don't need to double up. But in this hobby, need is irrelevant... :wink1:

The child outfit should have been fabric.

Considering the size of the figure and how "soft goods" have looked on Star Wars 3 3/4 figures historically, I'm fine with it being sculpted. I'm guessing they couldn't get the right look at this scale...

This looks great. I hope the armor plates will be interchangeable. I?d love to pick up the armor from the first version and have it magnetically attach to change looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

much bigger fan of the OG armor.. way more interesting then Jango Fett II .. but the figure is very nicely done!

First reaction: another damn mandalorian Figure and not my ot wants like lando, han bespin , luke x wing. I thought the show was really mediocre and didn?t do much for me.

After seeing the pics and all the accessories: wow, that is an awesome set. Really well done and if I like season 2, look out wallet.
Great set! WOW

They really need to make the humans now like Cara Dune and Gideon.

Now Hot Toys have finally got the parts for the chrome armor...here hoping to see Jango Fett in the foreseeable future though.

Po?d at 6am. Got the deluxe/exclusive. Seriously awesome release with tons of goodies

Back