1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set - DELUXE VERSION

Insert ?shut up and take my money? gif

Now i have to cancel original Mando. Because this is the way.

Now i have to cancel original Mando. Because this is the way.

Cancel?

Most of us have already predicted this one is definitely coming...sooner or later.

Re: Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Definitely going to PO this Deluxe set along with the "nurse droid" IG-11.

btw the long rifle is included with Beskar Mando also haha, good one.

and patiently wait for the announcement of Moff Gideon.

This version of the child goes with the non-beskar mando so I will be doing a mix and match.

Fabulous. Complete package.
Pants seem to be tailered better than the original.
Wish they included a closed eye versiyon of child when it's about to faint.
Wish Mando have completed his full beskar armor.

Re: The Mandalorian - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child Collectible Set (Deluxe Versi

Fabulous. Complete package.
Pants seem to be tailered better than the original.
Wish they included a closed eye versiyon of child when it's about to faint.
Wish Mando have completed his full beskar armor.

Luckily it's time to PO a figure. Mudtrooper or this? I'll buy both but which do you think sell out faster?

Re: The Mandalorian - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child Collectible Set (Deluxe Versi

A Pedro Pascal sculpt would have made this figure of the year. I can see them adding it if fans moan enough like Mysterio.

Yeah, not really hard to pick this one over the first although I do like the more rustic and traditional look of that as someone pointed out.

My first choice would be complete beskar armor.
First suit really looks like a kitbashed costume.
This version, in fact, looks like mostly beskar.
So visually complete beskar or kitbashed costume is more appealing than a mostly beskar figure, but still this is the way.

I know where my rewards points will go.

attachment.php

HT Mandalorian.jpg

Uh, guess this one is a must.

And this is why I didn't pre-order the first version... :yess:

Pretty steep pricing. But I guess you do get a fair bit with the Deluxe.

I wish they had added an interchangeable Force hand for The Child. Maybe they'll have different versions of the Child with every figure now.

Greef Carga with Force Hand perhaps ??

giphy.gif

Oh my god. It?s better than I hoped! Absolutely gorgeous. Instant PO. Might have to get IG-11 now too!!!

Back