1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hang on so is the pram that comes with the 1:4 scale also incorrect?

No, that's correct, there have been 3 prams so far.

Early Season 1:

mando-child-featured-1280x720.jpg

Late Season 1:

haslab-the-vintage-collection-the-child-figure-pram-4.jpg

Season 2:

6423798_091520-cc-mando-season-2-the-child-img.jpg

No, that's correct, there have been 3 prams so far.

Early Season 1:

mando-child-featured-1280x720.jpg

Late Season 1:

haslab-the-vintage-collection-the-child-figure-pram-4.jpg

Season 2:

6423798_091520-cc-mando-season-2-the-child-img.jpg

The one that comes with the 1/4 is incorrect. Or at least the paintjob on it is.

They're using what looks like a Season 2 pram with a early Season 1 paintjob? :cuckoo:

Hot Toys continues to amaze with these weird decisions.

the-mandalorian-and-the-child-deluxe_star-wars_gallery_5fa071a251112.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for all the feedback guys, much appreciated! After four episodes I've only seen the one pram so far.

I do love the base and pram that comes with this Mando but annoying it's innacurate. Not sure I can justify two 1/6 versions of Mando especially when I want the 1/4 version to. That speeder bike version looks great also...decisions decisions. 🤔

Thanks for all the feedback guys, much appreciated! After four episodes I've only seen the one pram so far.

I do love the base and pram that comes with this Mando but annoying it's innacurate. Not sure I can justify two 1/6 versions of Mando especially when I want the 1/4 version to. That speeder bike version looks great also...decisions decisions. ��

I'll be adding the child to the OG Mando figure when it arrives so it'll work for me. As for the inaccuracy on the 1/4 scale pram, I'll likely use the child in the satchel look anyway since I have season one represented in quarter scale with the correct pram from MYC! :rock

I really hope they improve the size of that leg armor, so I don't end up having to scratchbuild a larger one.

I was also happy to see in the latest episode that he had this longer S1 cape again, as I definitely prefer that look. I guess he must just have two different versions in his closet, depending on whether he wants to wear the jetpack that day. :D

I really hope they improve the size of that leg armor, so I don't end up having to scratchbuild a larger one.

I was also happy to see in the latest episode that he had this longer S1 cape again, as I definitely prefer that look. I guess he must just have two different versions in his closet, depending on whether he wants to wear the jetpack that day. :D

More like the costume and wardrobe dept probably had a mix up lol

Same here. With the early release of this figure, I had to redo my payment plan down to 3 payments with the first one dropping this Wednesday. Need to have to paid for when SSC gets it in the warehouse.

Think this will be my first Star Wars figure. Disappointed it's not screen accurate regarding the child and pram but hard to justify buying two versions of the same figure.

Back