1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody already went there.

wsji8jcql5751.jpg

:lol

Pretty funny! I actually like that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since they're both owned by Disney, only a matter of time. Will probably go up at the same time as a Mando themed Mk 7 variant.

Never hit cancel faster, nice try Hot Toys but ya blew it. This figure is gonna rot in the SS warehouse now!

Never hit cancel faster, nice try Hot Toys but ya blew it. This figure is gonna rot in the SS warehouse now!

For some I guess. But u get plenty of stuff with this Mando + the pram and 2 babies. Also it will forever waiting for V3.

I'm all in anyway; so it doesn't matter. So far I'd be more inclined to skip this one - a new thigh plate and baby in a bag - wait a minute, who am I kidding:bunnydanc:cool:

Well, I'm not sure about the drama because AFAIK, HT has not announced that they're producing the version shown on the EW cover. And even if they did, I'm not cancelling my POs over it. I have two Mando POs now and that is enough.

In fact its gonna take the earth moon and stars for me to add another Mando at this point. I'm thinking something like this, at the end of the series when Djaren becomes Mand'alore... something all regal and stuff:

regal1.jpg

That's what a Mand'alore should look like, yanno. *eyebrow raised...*

... Who am I kidding, if he endures another SUBSTANTIAL armor-change I'm gonna be right there. *sigh*

Back