1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my first Star Wars figure, after resisting the genre for years (I'm a star wars fan since the OT, but didn't want to dive into Hot Toys...til now)

tSKi6mph.jpg

BkW1Zwxh.jpg

First impression: I like the accessories and the outfit looks really nice. He is a bit limited in posings but makes up for it in looking great in quiet any pose!

Great photos! :)

Wishes: I think making his bescar armor in diecast metal would make the figure even cooler. I was surprised how lightweight the figure was, when I took it out of the box. Compared to my Coomodel knight figures, which are all super heavy. A mix of both worlds would have been nice!
Other than that, I love him!

The CooModel knights are so heavy that I have them on the bottom shelf of a display cabinet. Same with Tamashii's C-3PO.

Weight limits display options. However, with Mando the metal would be more sparse and not so heavy.

For fully armoured figures I think the best of both worlds is plastic with a quality paint finish, as with Sideshow's version of Threepio who's light enough to display anywhere.

Agree Asta. I have 5-6 heavy armored knights and they weight a lot and are not great to pose. But for Mando just having some light metal plates and maybe helmet would be awesome without making him too heavy imo. :)

Oh another question: can you remove the helnet head to replace it with another or not possible on this fig?

Just got my first Star Wars figure, after resisting the genre for years (I'm a star wars fan since the OT, but didn't want to dive into Hot Toys...til now)

tSKi6mph.jpg

BkW1Zwxh.jpg

First impression: I like the accessories and the outfit looks really nice. He is a bit limited in posings but makes up for it in looking great in quiet any pose!

Wishes: I think making his bescar armor in diecast metal would make the figure even cooler. I was surprised how lightweight the figure was, when I took it out of the box. Compared to my Coomodel knight figures, which are all super heavy. A mix of both worlds would have been nice!

Oh jeez - absolutely fabulous photos!! :clap:clap I initially mistook them as show stills lol

tSKi6mph.jpg

BkW1Zwxh.jpg

You're one of us now!!

Slippery slope incoming!!

Back