1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, what???

2021 folks. We should all thank Twitter for making the world a wonderful place.

60224343_2325339940837937_6060999092962590720_o.jpg

Soooooo true lol. I have seriously considered sending them a thank you card :lol.

We really need our Mando Deluxes to come in haha.
The eagerness, anticipation is making us turn on each other. Like a lord of the flies type of situation haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyways..

Anyone still bummed that Grogu is not articulated in this? Do you think they even tried making an articulated one in 1/6?

Anyways..

Anyone still bummed that Grogu is not articulated in this? Do you think they even tried making an articulated one in 1/6?

I'm pretty bummed he's just a statue from the neck down. Other companies made smaller articulated Grogu figures. I wouldn't be surprised if they wind up releasing an articulated version with season 2 Mando, or on his own for $150 bucks.

Anyways..

Or at very least cloth coat instead of sculpted. I?m sure it still looks good in hand though.

These figures are going to be entirely too poseable. Like, do I pose Din doing an epic action pose with both his guns? Or the flamethrower? Do I pose him with the jetpack (and sans guns)? Do I pose him holding Grogu? DECISIONS. :lol

Lets just move on from this. Honestly. I get that some ppl rubbed each other the wrong way but can we move forward?

Anyways, I definitely am excited for the figure and I can wait. Still in awe of my OG Mando that I got XMas day. I am eagerly anticipating an early Scout with bike release date hopefully haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These figures are going to be entirely too poseable. Like, do I pose Din doing an epic action pose with both his guns? Or the flamethrower? Do I pose him with the jetpack (and sans guns)? Do I pose him holding Grogu? DECISIONS. :lol

I think of it like this: I'm gonna cycle through ALL those poses, slowly over time. SO, do ALL that. Just over a period of a year or so.

If I'd known Mando Deluxe was going to take this damn long to get out here, I might have kept my P.O. I cancelled. That was not The Way and now I'm wondering if I need to reinstate The Way. This hobby is so confusing and fraught with bad financial choices...

Funny story. I ordered Beskar Mando, had Regrets, cancelled, then had More Regrets. So I emailed Sideshow immediately and lied through my teeth ("omg I just got a cancellation email, why is it cancelled???" etc). Very innocent-like. I then concocted a very intricate sob story about how my fat cat had laid on my laptop while I was out of the room and I thought I had only lost a couple of emails but oh no, it turns out that I had been on the page to switch over to flex pay and her MASSIVE CHONK must've hit the delete button by accident! Woe is me! :lol

They couldn't reinstate my order, but the customer service rep I was speaking to gave me a discount to make up for the non-refundable deposit AND also the $25 coupon I had used on the original order towards a new order.

Feel kind of bad about throwing my cat under the bus like that, but it all worked out in the end (sorry Ellie, lol).

I'm pretty bummed he's just a statue from the neck down. Other companies made smaller articulated Grogu figures. I wouldn't be surprised if they wind up releasing an articulated version with season 2 Mando, or on his own for $150 bucks.

I don't get it tho, is it to cut cost? Even tiny black series Grogu has articulations.

I don't get it tho, is it to cut cost? Even tiny black series Grogu has articulations.

I think it might be to get it out it out quickly. They only had a year before the second season to get this release out before it became out dated, so they cut corners.

They have until sometime in 2022 to get the next Mando and Grogu. They'll probably scale down the 1/4 scale figure for the next release.

I think it might be to get it out it out quickly. They only had a year before the second season to get this release out before it became out dated, so they cut corners.

They have until sometime in 2022 to get the next Mando and Grogu. They'll probably scale down the 1/4 scale figure for the next release.

Even the 1/4 has articulation man, I hope Grogu won't end up like Baby Groot to have variants with each release. :slap

Back