1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think all they did for these shots was create the spear. Looks like he's cradling it in the C-grip hand in those shots.

Should have mine
In hand tomorrow, really looking forward to this release chose it over the original & no regrets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered in March/April from Toys Wonderland for Second Batch and I've seen people that only ordered last month get their shipping notices from there, I emailed them and they are telling me mid February. :gah::thud:

I only ordered last month from sideshow-it?s shipping directly from Hong Kong tho via them.
On the other hand I pre ordered the qs010 day one and I was amongst the very last to receive it from sideshow.
Sideshow have absolutely nonsensical shipping duties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He doesn't know HT produce first batch in a haste and then produce the later batches with utmost attention. That's why people pay premium for first batch. Kidding :p

Late to the party, but here he finally is.
This is the way[emoji2][emoji106]
08484e48d8d64d6041847810d2d44130.jpg
bc86bc5ae91eb5604e6db8c309634a9f.jpg

Sendt fra min SM-G975F med Tapatalk

My flexpay is until April with the deluxe. I am wondering if I should pay it off sooner lol. Of course I still have a first batch preordered at Alterego so maybe I should wait otherwise I?ll just end up selling the extra anyway. There was no way I was going to cancel one just in case for some reason it sold out.

Mine is going til april also. I am glad I'll get the ultimate corrected 3rd batch :)

Back