1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 029 - The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I said other than the endless troopers. Although I haven't purchased one yet. I thought I might get a new Death Trooper but I'm fine with the one I have from RO.

I certainly couldn't pass again on a Shoretrooper. And I desperately want the Mudtrooper with Tank Trooper helmet.

Hoping the Death Star Trooper shows up somewhere. Maybe when they reveal that Palpatine was constructing a 3rd Death Star somewhere secret. :lol

That cagey ol' rascal getting up to his tricks again. :lol

Toys Wonderland actually have a decent First Batch price for this, so I PO'd that with a 12 month installment plan, which I then used a rewards code on top of.

Also I'd love to see Giancarlo's reaction to this figure given how excited he was over the Black Series/Vintage Collection figures of him.

I just did the same thing. Very nice surprise to see a first batch figure at that price! Usually its a jump of ?70-80 from 2nd batch.

Does Toys Wonderland charge a preorder upfront or have full charge pending like Alteregocomics?

The price does seem a bit high. Especially when comparing it to a similar figure like Krennic who didn?t come out all that long ago. Krennic was $235 and had roughly the same amount of accessories.

Krennic pricing was over two years ago.

Maybe wasn't released all that long ago, but that was after a 1.5 year production period.

Gideon is future pricing. $250 will look like a deal in 1.5 years.

JC Hongs photo got me to PO this. Ended up with Toys Wonderland for $257 for first batch and got a small discount for around $12. Be cheaper through them then Sideshow after taxes and shipping and I?ll get it sooner. Shocked it?s so low but I did also get my first batch mando from them and PO?d early on and was around $260

Krennic pricing was over two years ago.

Maybe wasn't released all that long ago, but that was after a 1.5 year production period.

Gideon is future pricing. $250 will look like a deal in 1.5 years.
That’s true. It seems more recent. I think my plan is to wait until this goes up on Alter Ego and use the $25 in rewards points I have towards it. I’m guessing it will have free shipping as well.

250? That's a rip off. Threezero Rambo is only 200 bucks and has much more stuff than this. Hot Toys is really stretching yet i dont blame them. People paying these prices are the ones to blame.

250? That's a rip off. Threezero Rambo is only 200 bucks and has much more stuff than this. Hot Toys is really stretching yet i dont blame them. People paying these prices are the ones to blame.

That's the Sideshow price, not the Hot Toys price. You have to pay the middle man too.

Does Toys Wonderland charge a preorder upfront or have full charge pending like Alteregocomics?

You have to pay upfront, no pre-order and pay when it ships. BUT you can do a payment plan and pay it off over upto 12 months.

Crazy price and the cheapest standard shipping option at KGHobby was ?53 to the U.K. and ?58 for EMS! Do they price the shipping based on the value of the item because other 1:6 figures can ship for &15 or even less although I think shipping for HT Venom was actually cheaper so I have no idea what’s going on here.

Back