1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 029 - The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Mandalorian: 1/6th scale Imperial Moff Gideon Collectible Figure

Wow. The Darksaber accessory looks really well realized there.

Re: 1/6 SCALE Moff Gideon Hot Toys The Mandalorian

?You have something I want?

Sent from a point in space and time.

The deluxe version will come with the tie fighter??
I am a dreamer , i know

Yep, that's the make or break part of this. Hopefully they've got their top sculptor on this one. Should be, being the first human sculpt for the show, and they've had plenty of time to perfect it too !

Hot Toys are usually spot on with older males so I have faith :lol.

Deluxe needs to come with a partial TIE fighter base.

I love that they included the Darksabre because that will be a must have.
Not keen on Gideon or The Child as yet until I get some story to them.
Yes,I'm weird.lol

I hope Gideon has snowtroopers in his band. HT is heavily focusing on Mando.

Will check the thread again in 3 years when released.

Will check the thread again in 3 years when released.

He will be long sold out by then. This could scrape in as a 2021 release. HT are pushing the Mando line out quicker than any other line right now.

Seeing how he reacted to his Hasbro incarnation, Giancarlo Esposito must be over the moon knowing he's getting a Hot Toys figure of himself.

For my part, i'm delighted Hot Toys have finally offered a human HS to the mandalorian line up. Can't wait for Cara and Greef to be revealed now :pray:

He will be long sold out by then. This could scrape in as a 2021 release. HT are pushing the Mando line out quicker than any other line right now.

Not entirely out of the question. Late 2021 perhaps, but probably 2022.

It could be sooner than expected as I have a feeling they?ve had a slew of The Mandalorian figures waiting in the wings but they?ve been dropping them slowly as part of the weekly Mando Monday promotions.

I hope the Armorer and Cara Dune are next. Offworld Jawa seems like an easy enough rehash. Hope they do a Kuiil.

Seeing how he reacted to his Hasbro incarnation, Giancarlo Esposito must be over the moon knowing he's getting a Hot Toys figure of himself.

For my part, i'm delighted Hot Toys have finally offered a human HS to the mandalorian line up. Can't wait for Cara and Greef to be revealed now :pray:

That was my first thought as well. It was so nice to see him so thrilled by action figures of himself. I would love to see his reaction to the Hot Toys figure.

I’m not into getting these signed but if I ever had the opportunity this is one where I’d ask for him to sign the box or the stand or something.

Surprised to see this guy as a figure - he really didn't make a huge impression on me in S1 but maybe he's major in S2. The saber is cool but it's not the most exciting looking fig outfit wise.

Surprised to see this guy as a figure - he really didn't make a huge impression on me in S1 but maybe he's major in S2. The saber is cool but it's not the most exciting looking fig outfit wise.

Not surprised at all, he is looking to be the main antagonist after all, even if he has little screentime.

Also didn?t realise there were 3 threads for this guy, I?ve commented on multiple different threads :lol

YEP, this is what I wanted. Been needing a Giancarlo fig.

Re: Hot Toys - TMS - The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon Collectible Figure

:clap

I wonder why they chose Gideon for the name of this character - lots of history there.

Back