1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered two first batch with Toyswonderland. Paid them off months ago, then paid DHL shipping on them in September when I thought she was releasing "any day now".

Just been sent an invoice by them for $100 shipping. WTF! When did their service become so bad? They can't charge me for shipping twice.

Seems like prototype had more weathering. But overakl, I'm satisfied with the final product.

I agree. I think the final product is a lot cleaner than the prototype, which is maybe why people think they went for a little more animated look. Personally, it doesn’t look cartoony at all to me. I think she’s going to look perfect next to Rex and Anakin.

Looking at it again, she looks fine.I don’t need multiple versions of her, so this will be good with Rex and anakin.

I ordered two first batch with Toyswonderland. Paid them off months ago, then paid DHL shipping on them in September when I thought she was releasing "any day now".

Just been sent an invoice by them for $100 shipping. WTF! When did their service become so bad? They can't charge me for shipping twice.
I would check that, but their new terms and conditions are pretty 🙄 and there is something about shipping price changing before release.

Hopefully that was just in error and they will set things straight, but I would not be surprised to learn they’re bait-and-switching their way around all of those 15% off pre-order promo codes and other sale offers.

Looks great but pushed back again to April. I thought with todays picture dump on FB that it was gonna ship. ****.

Toyswonderland is absolutely ripping people off on their shipping costs.
100% why I stopped using them and will never again.

Is anyone else tired of Sideshow's "Unsealed and Revealed" videos?

They still won't have the figure shipped for months, so rubbing it in our faces that
it has been "released" is just pouring salt in the wound.

I just don't mesh with the guy they have doing the videos and how unoriginal they format them. It's like watching a lame SNL skit making fun of something.

I'm really tempted by this but already have the Mando Ahsoka on PO along with a bunch of other stuff. I don't know...

Is anyone else tired of Sideshow's "Unsealed and Revealed" videos?

They still won't have the figure shipped for months, so rubbing it in our faces that
it has been "released" is just pouring salt in the wound.
Some people’s Sideshow orders were showing preparing to ship, no?

I just don't mesh with the guy they have doing the videos and how unoriginal they format them. It's like watching a lame SNL skit making fun of something.
I actually think they’ve come into their own with these videos. Obviously Guy is limited to what he can say because this is a glorified product demonstration from the company selling the product so it has a QVC vibe to it. But they’re now well-produced, quick and to the point of giving us a first-look of the figure the same night it releases. They were downright bad when they first started, but I actually look forward to them now that their camerawork and lighting are solid.

I like the use of turntable for the accessories and the use of split screen for a simultaneous wideshot and headshot instead of having to wait for Justin to, “punch in…and take a closer look…at the details”.

Looks good but generic. Where is this figure from? CW Cartoon? NO!! Mandolorian? No!! Not a fan of having this on my shelf and not being able to relate it to anything.

What does this even mean, it is obviously from TCW and obviously relates to that series

They are the worst and collectors should stay away from them.

Do you know how much you paid for DHL when you first ordered because DHL raised their prices this year to around $100 through TW unfortunately

Looks great but pushed back again to April. I thought with todays picture dump on FB that it was gonna ship. ****.
If you're flexpay it'll bump when it gets close to your flexpay date. Irony is someone with a flexpay date five days later might not get bumped. If it's consolation I was a day one PO, non-flexpay and I've not heard a peep on shipping.

Do you know how much you paid for DHL when you first ordered because DHL raised their prices this year to around $100 through TW unfortunately
Thanks to all who replied, not sure how to multi quote on my phone.

I paid 476 HKD back in September. I understand shipping prices have risen somewhat but no other retailer charges anything like what Toyswonderland do.

I'm not ordering anything new from them, just still have a number of already paid off orders with them.

The worst part is even when you pay their extortionate DHL shipping price for 2-3 day delivery they sit on it for days before doing anything meaning you don't receive the figure for 7-10 days.

This happens with Toyswonderland over and over and over again. It's the same song played on repeat. Stop buying from them.

They constantly do some ******** in regards to shipping when the product finally comes in-stock. The best part? If you refuse to pay them after some time they'll just cancel your order without any refunds.

Order from somewhere else.

Back