1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last 4 are amazing. Little moments where Obi-Wan says Grievous has attacked the capital, hearing Anakin kill Mace, I'm so happy Filoni works on Mando now.

The last 4 are amazing. Little moments where Obi-Wan says Grievous has attacked the capital, hearing Anakin kill Mace, I'm so happy Filoni works on Mando now.

Agreed, those were golden moments. Gave me goosebumps.

The pacing, the music, and the sequences of the last arc were simply of movie quality.

Does anyone thing the area between horns is higher than it's supposed to be? In Justin's preview video, it looks normal on the display at Secret Base, but in almost all the proto shots that area seems to sit much higher.

Finally pre-ordered Ahsoka. I had a $25 coupon that was expiring soon. Too bad she’s so far out in terms of the release schedule.

I'm personally holding out for the (hopefully) eventual announcement for Ahsoka Mandalorian version. White lightsabers are a must for my collection!

Agreed Rosario for me however she made me a fan of the character and now the CW version is also on the table lol. Just a great character so much potential from her.

Totally agree. I first thought of her back in 05 as the next Jar Jar Binks when they released the Clone Wars Theatrical film. I HATED her initially. It wasn't until about half way to nearly the end of the first season of Clone Wars that i started to warm up to little Snips. Now between her maturing in the Clone Wars over 7 Seasons, appearing in Rebels as a full adult, and being gifted to me in live action, i can't help but say she's now in my top 5 favorite Star Wars characters of all time....

With that being said, i feel i only need one Ahsoka in my collection as space is limited. I was VERY tempted to buy this when it was announced for pre-order, but i am still going to hold off for the Mandalorian Rosario edition. I prefer the more realistic look, as well as the adult/mature theme to her. I like the outfit a bit more in Clone Wars Season 7 though.

With the possibility that Hot Toys will have dual white blades that glow.....i will have to wait patiently for that =)

Can't see HT showing any Rosario Ahsoka until this version has released. Her own show is still a way off so no rush.

I'm collecting Clone Wars and Mando figures so need both versions.

This version will go with the Clones. Possibly Anakin and Obi-Wan if I decide to get the versions from TCW. Plus the Rosario version will probably be a long ways away. Probably won’t happen until her series premiers, and then however long the wait will be for Hot Toys to release it.

I've pre-order Anakin with STAP, x2 Rex and this Ahsoka :lol, and some 501st clone troopers

Just preordered her with a coupon code that will expire tomorrow. I remember when her character first appeared there was alot of hate.

Just preordered her with a coupon code that will expire tomorrow. I remember when her character first appeared there was alot of hate.

Because she was an annoying whiny little kid, but that's the beauty of her character, she developed and grew over time. She had really good character development.

Because she was an annoying whiny little kid, but that's the beauty of her character, she developed and grew over time. She had really good character development.

Yup, I agree with that. Plus wasnt she created for the younger whiny star wars fans/kiddies?

Anakin is another, CW Anakin > PT Anakin. In CW he's a very likable character from the start.

Yup, I agree with that. Plus wasnt she created for the younger whiny star wars fans/kiddies?

Anakin is another, CW Anakin > PT Anakin. In CW he's a very likable character from the start.

Yup. I think we can talk all day much TCW improved Anakin as a character.

I was a "oh god Ahsoka is in this episode/arc" guy up until the Season 3 finale arc when she gets kidnapped by the Trandoshans. I hated how she snuck her way onto the team for the Citadel arc the episodes before that.

Think it also helped that after the first two seasons the show started being targeted for a older audience and Ahsoka with the tube top was gone halfway through Season 3.

Now she's one of my favorite characters.

Yup. I think we can talk all day much TCW improved Anakin as a character.

I was a "oh god Ahsoka is in this episode/arc" guy up until the Season 3 finale arc when she gets kidnapped by the Trandoshans. I hated how she snuck her way onto the team for the Citadel arc the episodes before that.

Think it also helped that after the first two seasons the show started being targeted for a older audience and Ahsoka with the tube top was gone halfway through Season 3.

Now she's one of my favorite characters.

Lmao, so true. And her skills are up there to take down Maul. She really developed well as a character.

At the time that Lucasfilm was setting up their singapore animation studio to handle TCW, Lucas was interviewed and said he was developing two shows. One was an animated show set during the gap between AOTC and ROTS, and one was to be a live action show set between ROTS and ANH following some incognito Jedi, trying to blend in and avoid the Jedi Purge as best they can.
The live action one never really materialised, but there was speculation at the time that it was going to feature an older Ahsoka. I suppose unless someone asks George, we will never know, lol.

Ashley Eckstein posted in instagram the character brief she got for Ahsoka right before she did some voice recording. Seems like Ahsoka was really intended to be annoying at the start to highlight that character development throughout the series.

ashley-eckstein-ahsoka-tano-character-description.jpg

Maybe I'm in a minority but I never found her annoying in the early seasons. Perhaps because I was late watching Clone Wars and first saw her in The Mandalorian.

Definitely in my top 5 Star Wars characters now and this figure can't come soon enough.

Back