1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swap out arms would be nice, but that goes against Hot Toys's MO, especially with the Star Wars license.

Using just the seamless arms in the name of aesthetics just happens to mean not having to include a light up feature which cuts down on costs.

I would not expect them to do anything to drive up the cost of their figures to give collectors more options beyond near the bare minimum.

How much does omitting the light up arms save us in cost do you think? Because I never use those and wonder how much I could be saving per figure.

The only female figures i have with rubber arms arms are Shuri, Gamora and Pepper. They have all held up fine but i also pose them in ways to keep the arms straight.

A nice behind the scenes pic from JC Hong. Not sure if she did the sculpt or not.

Can see in this side-profile shot why a little bit of movement for her lekku's is made possible with the wire inserts. Otherwise they may have looked a bit unnatural, like sculpted hair can sometimes in certain poses.

IMG_0632.jpg

So, do you think they'll ever do stuff from Rebels? I'd love to get a Sabine and they've done a great job of translating the animated head to a realistic sculpt.

Nice find. I like the early clothing proto. It would be cool to see more behind the scenes on how these figs are developed.

I was thinking earlier that I wanted two of these, but my perfect set ups would be Anakin and Ahsoka, Ahsoka flanked by a couple of 332's, Ahsoka in her cloak with unhelmeted Rex (the I'd use the SS version for this as it looks way more like animated Rex). So now I'm really hoping for a season 3-5 version for that Anakin and Ahsoka set up. But was thinking knowing Hot Toys, it's more likely we get a Toy Fair mechanic version :lol

So, do you think they'll ever do stuff from Rebels? I'd love to get a Sabine and they've done a great job of translating the animated head to a realistic sculpt.

I'd never say never, but probably not. They've clearly labled this clone wars. If they do the rumoured follow up to Rebels than it's possible.

Personally I'd love a Kanan from rebels. Much like Ahsoka I was a bit indifferent to him at the start. But he grew and matured to the point that, again, much like Ahsoka he is now one of my favourite Jedi.

Rebels didn?t have the same following or ratings as the clone wars.

Have to say, this figure is amazing. Never thought we?d get a Hot Toys Ahsoka..... this speaks volumes for how well season 7 was received. I?m still holding out hope for stand-alone clone wars features of the I produced arcs.

I don't really know anything about the ratings, but as much as I love Clone Wars, Rebels told a complete story with tremendous arcs for all characters. In the end it was the better overall show imo. I think the animation style may have turned a lot of CW fans off.

Chopper is the best droid in the SW universe hands down. I'll take that figure too. Hot Toys can release him under the Rogue One line.

I'd love a Sabine in this more realistic style as well, but like others said I just don't see it happening. Even though I preferred it to TCW, I don't get the sense other fans are really clamoring to collect figures from it.

Have to say, this figure is amazing. Never thought we?d get a Hot Toys Ahsoka..... this speaks volumes for how well season 7 was received. I?m still holding out hope for stand-alone clone wars features of the I produced arcs.

I'd love a Sabine in this more realistic style as well, but like others said I just don't see it happening. Even though I preferred it to TCW, I don't get the sense other fans are really clamoring to collect figures from it.

Similar to the TCW, just wait for the kids who grew up with Rebels to grow up and for Disney to release another Rebels season with Sabine and Ahsoka looking for Ezra. By then, HT will have no problems selling out on Rebels figures. :lecture

Similar to the TCW, just wait for the kids who grew up with Rebels to grow up and for Disney to release another Rebels season with Sabine and Ahsoka looking for Ezra. By then, HT will have no problems selling out on Rebels figures. :lecture

*Warning, Rebels spoilers*

While I am hoping for that series, I suspect The Mandalorian should Ahsoka truly be in it, or, if true, the Ahsoka series will spoil the outcome of that story thread given they are both set after Ahsoka and Sabine set out in search of Ezra (and by extension Thrawn).

I wonder how they put the dress on Ahsoka. There doesn't seem to be any zipper or velcro.

Back