1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is looking really good but I am not entirely sure its essential for my collection. Out of everything up for PO I think this has the highest possibility to turn into another Shoretrooper/Mudtrooper situation since it certainly hasn?t been getting much attention. I could see it really surprising and blowing people away in hand once it releases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy pass for me. Apart from troopers (well, they are troopers) I must emotionally connect with a character to want its figure.

Easy pass for me. Apart from troopers (well, they are troopers) I must emotionally connect with a character to want its figure.

Well he is called "Heavy Infantry Mandalorian", so you can just pretend that he's a trooper.

I do with this character esp. knowing it's Favreau but can't do another PO right now$$$$$:(

This looks killer. I wasn?t planning on this line it all. Show was ok, but these are great figures.

I do with this character esp. knowing it's Favreau but can't do another PO right now$$$$$:(

Minimal screen time but I ordered it for the cool look and it's connection to Favreau. I really like that dude and his work on this and other films. Plus I suspect there will be a whole lineup of Mandalorians by the time the show wraps. Really cool stuff too like Death Watch and Fett coming soon. Have to have all of them.

Minimal screen time but I ordered it for the cool look and it's connection to Favreau. I really like that dude and his work on this and other films. Plus I suspect there will be a whole lineup of Mandalorians by the time the show wraps. Really cool stuff too like Death Watch and Fett coming soon. Have to have all of them.

21867994b806efca325e3a8a27c37f1f.plist

I think I'd better start figuring out where to make room for another Mando shelf... the Fett one is already mighty crowded

21867994b806efca325e3a8a27c37f1f.plist

I think I'd better start figuring out where to make room for another Mando shelf... the Fett one is already mighty crowded

Yeah, there's that. My winter project. Primarily BECAUSE I never collected SW - thanks a lot, Favreau and Filoni:lol

It's either that or box up some of the Marvel stuff, and I don't want to. I like looking at them. It's like being surrounded by 10 years
of movie comic history.

So, yep, new shelves for Mando & co. And that's it for collecting. I swear.:monkey3

I feel like if they make MORE Mandalorians, either from the show or Clone Wars, this guy is gonna feel more essential. For me, sure I don't have a big connection to the character outside of "Oh damn, he looks cool, and had some fun little moments with Din" but his shelf presence alone is warranting it. Even if all we get is Boba, Din, Jango and T H I C C B O I here, that's a solid looking squad. Then imagine if they make Sabine, Bo Katan, the Armorer, Death Watch Mandos, Maul-lorians, etc. On top of looking killer, the future potential is there for him to add to a great line up.

Yeah, there's that. My winter project. Primarily BECAUSE I never collected SW - thanks a lot, Favreau and Filoni:lol

It's either that or box up some of the Marvel stuff, and I don't want to. I like looking at them. It's like being surrounded by 10 years
of movie comic history.

So, yep, new shelves for Mando & co. And that's it for collecting. I swear.:monkey3

I'm constantly looking around the basement for some wall to carve out some recessed shelving in. I "think" I've exhausted nearly everything. I'm afraid Mando is going to that theory

Yep, glad I PO'd this, I can see this figure being one of those figures that people regret not purchasing for retail.

Yep, glad I PO'd this, I can see this figure being one of those figures that people regret not purchasing for retail.

People need to stop enabling and making comments like that, even if true, d@mmit.:lol

Already shelled out for the Scout Trooper just for the bike.:crying

This looks like a beautiful fig:drool:drool:drool

People need to stop enabling and making comments like that, even if true, d@mmit.:lol

Already shelled out for the Scout Trooper just for the bike.:crying

This looks like a beautiful fig:drool:drool:drool

I feel like one of two things will happen with the core Mando figures: 1) They'll make a boat load and they'll be available below retail a few months after release. 2) They don't make a boat load and they'll be $500 a few months after release. I'm not willing to risk #2 happening, so pre-orders for all!

Back