1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is out of stock, I missed the preorder but now I want it in my collection. If I wait for the day of its launch, will I be able to buy it at a more reasonable price, than the current reserve price?

Out of stock where? There are plenty of places to buy.

This figure is out of stock, I missed the preorder but now I want it in my collection. If I wait for the day of its launch, will I be able to buy it at a more reasonable price, than the current reserve price?

Definitely helps to specify which retailer/country.

It's still in stock at Sideshow, before anyone has a brief panic attack like I did.

I mean, it will be at a cheaper price at its release?, the pre-orders right now have gone up in some stores up to 100 dollars more. My question is to wait to buy at your exit or to pre-order now.

I mean, it will be at a cheaper price at its release?, the pre-orders right now have gone up in some stores up to 100 dollars more. My question is to wait to buy at your exit or to pre-order now.

You completely ignored the question people asked you.

It's just a plastic dolly chill out.

I was trying to find a way to help them while also making light of the situation by being hyperbolic so... right back at you.

And saying they nearly had a panic attack is just a figure of speech.

:exactly:

If the shops in your country have sold out and your only options are much higher than MSRP, it's probably worth waiting it out.

Once it's released and widely available, you should be able to source one from Hong Kong or the US. The prices will stabilize at MSRP once it's widely released. Though that window of opportunity will be based on how many of these are produced.

Hard to tell if this will be produced in huge quantities. Mandalorians are popular but it was a one off character from a season ago. Probably won't be a short run like the Remnant Stormtrooper, though, so I think you'll have time.

I was trying to find a way to help them while also making light of the situation by being hyperbolic so... right back at you.

:exactly:

If the shops in your country have sold out and your only options are much higher than MSRP, it's probably worth waiting it out.

Once it's released and widely available, you should be able to source one from Hong Kong or the US. The prices will stabilize at MSRP once it's widely released. Though that window of opportunity will be based on how many of these are produced.

Hard to tell if this will be produced in huge quantities. Mandalorians are popular but it was a one off character from a season ago. Probably won't be a short run like the Remnant Stormtrooper, though, so I think you'll have time.

Ok most better to wait un my situation , thank you.

Ok most better to wait un my situation , thank you.

Yup, most releases have pretty predictable cycles so just keep an eye on it after it's released.

Prices might go up a bit after the initial pre-orders sell out at some retailers, but it'll come back down. It's very, very rare for a figure to sell out completely before release.

Only start worrying if people start talking about reports of the figure run being very small or something like that, which hasn't really happened that often outside of Krennic and the Mudtrooper.

Yep, we're gradually making our way through that imminent release picture they sent out a couple of weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which picture? I am wondering which SW releases are releasing in order.

Which picture? I am wondering which SW releases are releasing in order.

f65839be5bcf4bb76b0f80fadf74a455.jpg

No order given.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delivery time for both version of IM have been pushed back tremendously due to that controversial HS incident. So I believe robust Mando + IG11 would be seeing the light very soon...technically.

I've seen some mentions of the Iron Man headsculpt - what is the issue about it? Sorry I am not across the Marvel releases so not sure where to see it.

Back