1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You really should pick it up, personally I have zero worries about the gaskets, they're fine, even when bent.
I think I watched a reviewer “Justin’s Collectables” today, and he was even nervous about bending them for the review. But I’ll maybe check out a couple more, because I really like everything about this character and figure. And we might see another IG unit of similar appearances

I think I watched a reviewer “Justin’s Collectables” today, and he was even nervous about bending them for the review. But I’ll maybe check out a couple more, because I really like everything about this character and figure. And we might see another IG unit of similar appearances
Every figure has its limits though, as long as you don’t abuse the figure it’ll be fine. You’d probably regret skipping this.

I’ve been hovering over the order button, or driving to my LCS that has him all day 😂

I’ll probably order him and the armorer tomorrow, I just wish he had the satchel. I don’t see myself getting a speeder.

Thanks for the encouragement folks. Placed a order for this and the Armorer yesterday.

hopefully this sells well, and encourages their interest in making a out of this world General Grievous!
Honestly am not worried at all about the gaskets, I pose away. Fun to work with. Worst worst case if it ever happens, I am sure this is some kind of tubing (over a joint) that could just be replaced. The figure is definitely solid. Personally I am more worried about getting clumsy with the articulated fingers and snapping something, but that would be my fault.:eek:

Definitely a fig to pick up, even with the excitement of the Sideshow con releases.:clap PS. I would just pick up a 1/6 military satchel if needed from Monkey Depot or Black Ops or the 'bay, would probably be close enough to the Speeder version.
ig11.jpg

Last edited:
This IG-11 is league's better than SS IG-88, it's a definite upgrade in engineering. While Sideshows IG-88 was cool for the time, it just lacks articulation compared to this. I really like this figure a lot, would probably buy a second one.

I decided to put the batteries into my figure last night to check the light-up features. I was surprised that despite having room for three batteries in both the head and chest piece to find that the feature actually works with only two installed in each area.

I was surprised to see it’s still a pre-order on Sideshow when I got mine from Alter Ego a couple weeks ago.

I was thinking of picking this up, but reviews have me worried about the gaskets

Amazing looking figure tho, and great character!
Put some 303 on the gaskets and anything rubber, vinyl, or pleather on your figures (boots, belts, pouches, holsters, etc.)

They sell it in a little 2 ounce bottle that’s convenient for 1/6 figures since you don’t need much. Spray lightly, gently wipe dry with a microfiber towel.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0045E7PC8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_6BC1HHRNMHKS4FANXYK8?psc=1

Last edited:
I’m still waiting too. Ordered months ago from sideshow. I called and was told maybe next month.

May 3rd. I mistakingly thought paying in full right away would help. Whomp
Been waiting on a Crown Gandalf that's been bumped multiple times. I think it's back to shipping. Everyone fighting for cargo space and they don't move the ships until they are completely full. Then trying to get docked; on top of that who knows, maybe dock workers are among those just walking off the job - I dunno. Or getting sick.

A fig worth the wait; beautiful piece with that feels sturdy and is just - fun.

Back