1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no shipping email from Sideshow.
Aggravating!

It's my morning ritual...get up, check email on phone for any "shipping soon" notices. I was surprised last week with one for Team Suit Stark, but still wait for one for IG and Cap... Those have been out in HK for a very long time. I am sure they're stuck on a cargo ship off the coast, so they'll get to me eventually...

Anyone ordered this from KG Hobby? Checking my Paypal account today, i noticed they invoiced me for IG back on may 5th though i didn't get any email notification then.

Just got word that mine is in at my local shop here in Toronto Canada. Going to pick him up tomorrow at 12pm =)

Can't wait!

Nothing in the spam filter. informed them i didn't get an email but only noticed the invoice as i was checking my Paypal account today. Not too worried as i guess the would have sent a reminder had i not paid today. Crosing fingers they held my IG and not put it back on the shelves.

Where have you been ordering from in Toronto? Are you paying a premium to get it through the store?

I have been ordering from Toy2.net. They are located in Markham so only about a 30-40 minute drive for me to save on the shipping. The figures retail for less than purchasing directly on Sideshow by $5 - $10 USD on average. Always cheaper. The only catch is you have to pay GST.

I have done the math and i save a considerable amount of money picking these up directly from them and paying Canadian taxes. Versus through Sideshow, i pay more in USD. I pay another $30 - $40 USD in shipping and on top of it, i get nailed with anothwr $60 CAD or more in border taxes/duties which always average to more than GST.

Toy2.net has great customer service. I have bought well over 15 Hot Toys from them and the owner Eric is a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend them.

I have been ordering from Toy2.net. They are located in Markham so only about a 30-40 minute drive for me to save on the shipping. The figures retail for less than purchasing directly on Sideshow by $5 - $10 USD on average. Always cheaper. The only catch is you have to pay GST.

I have done the math and i save a considerable amount of money picking these up directly from them and paying Canadian taxes. Versus through Sideshow, i pay more in USD. I pay another $30 - $40 USD in shipping and on top of it, i get nailed with anothwr $60 CAD or more in border taxes/duties which always average to more than GST.

Toy2.net has great customer service. I have bought well over 15 Hot Toys from them and the owner Eric is a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend them.

Awesome. I'll definitely look into this. Thanks!

I joined the waitlist as soon as it turned and was able to pay......just waiting for the final payment notice. Looking forward to this one.

Yeah Jive Turkey The NachoMan is right about Toy2.net for decent prices in CDN currency. I have been dealing with Eric and Carman for years now. He will usually knock off $5 to $10 USD approximately (as stated by Nacho), but as the price increase he will take off more. He took $15 USD off the Sideshow price for the Scout Trooper and Bike. It helps tremendously, especially when you can pick it up and save off shipping. Also, they do take in to account the trading value of the Canadian currency to American, so when the CDN dollar is up, take advantage as you will save more.

20210515_143618.jpg20210515_143657.jpg

Got mine today. These two shots are right out if the box. AMAZING figure!!!! Highly recommended!

Back