hot toys thriller michael jackson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so when a HT figure comes out, if it's not distributed by Sideshow... how do you order them? is it through dealers only? (never bought HT before other than Robocop through a UK website)

Usually there's plenty of retailers that'll pick them up. I'd imagine Forbidden Planet might get this since you're in the UK. Also Bigbadtoystore.com and toys2.net will more than likely get him in.

This is really one badass figure, might even push the Don out of the topspot for figure of the year. He's extremely realistic and both likenesses are sick!

Joe carried the last MJ figure... so my guess is he will be an option for us.

This is so awesome, I was hoping from the beginning that they would make this figure, I'm psyched about it! :rock

Thriller is one of the greatest videos of all time and this figure looks like it will live up to the video's legacy!

I have a feeling HT will be upping the ES on this bad boy... this figure is like printing money.

:D Where the heck is Kuzeh and Rock83 ................... I suppose the greatest things in life come as true surprises then. :D

I will get 2 for sure!!!!!!!!

could you ^^^^^ tell me via pm when toys2 put this on preorder..thank you...i wont visit this thread too often but I want the Zombie jackson...I'm gonna scare the kids at the youth detention center I Work at with it.

I'm not the biggest MJ fan, but I've said all along I'd get a Thriller version. Glad to see Hot Toys finally realized this was the MJ figure everyone wants. And the zombie head and jacket is excellent. I can't wait to pose him with the Dead.

Wow, looks like even the basebody has skin texture :google... you can see it on his arms. HT is always out their blowing my mind :rock

Their Albert Wesker had sculpted forearms too. A much better solution for characters with short sleeves than a muscle body. :rock

Their Albert Wesker had sculpted forearms too. A much better solution for characters with short sleeves than a muscle body. :rock

Yeah, I noticed that... but guess I never looked at the images close enough to see the actual skin texture.

Does anyone have the links to the places that might be having this one for preorder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back